+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please walk away

Quote Originally Posted by DUAS View Post
    It was a good fighting draw you got on Saturday. Arbroath won your bonus point cup from you though. 😃

Whereas as a top flight club you drew with East Fife, lost to Peterhead and struggled to avoid a bonus point shootout at home to Buckie Thistle

Let's not start comparing cup records and poor cup results as it will get quite embarrassing for the fun very fast

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Whereas as a top flight club you drew with East Fife, lost to Peterhead and struggled to avoid a bonus point shootout at home to Buckie Thistle

Let's not start comparing cup records and poor cup results as it will get quite embarrassing for the fun very fast

Lol
    but prolly no as embarrassing as posting a threed about the ref cheating ya against the mighty smokies

btw whits the official DAB consensus aboot that gemme ?
    as loads of ya saying ye beat the big team last year including Ain oh yer tormented mods

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    but prolly no as embarrassing as posting a threed about the ref cheating ya against the mighty smokies

btw whits the official DAB consensus aboot that gemme ?
    as loads of ya saying ye beat the big team last year including Ain oh yer tormented mods
    You poor wee funster. Seems like ye have nae life buddy. And yer teams that ****e ye need tae focus on united aw the time.
    Ye probably say everythings awrite, as ye fight to hold the tears back.
    you should find somebody to listen, afore ye burst pal

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    You poor wee funster. Seems like ye have nae life buddy. And yer teams that ****e ye need tae focus on united aw the time.
    Ye probably say everythings awrite, as ye fight to hold the tears back.
    you should find somebody to listen, afore ye burst pal

wiz that an eh or a no to the smokies beating you

wiz that an eh or a no to the smokies beating you
    If you accept we beat you last season then, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If you accept we beat you last season then, yes.
    'kin hell the tormented himself
    ok here we go
    Did you the showtuning John Denver DABS BEAT the mighty last year YES OR NO
    or
    Did you win as was said at the time by people who actually knew the rules win a Bonus Point YES or NO

Tell me this, which team finished top of the table? If United were above dees then, yes, we beat you.

The table never lies (unless you are a dee).

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Tell me this, which team finished top of the table? If United were above dees then, yes, we beat you.

The table never lies (unless you are a dee).
    did you win the tie.yes or no

did you win the tie.yes or no
    Why do my fellow fans even bother arguing with these neanderthals on here. This is our forum. They have their own. I have never even thought once to look at theirs as i have no interest in them. I hope none of us go on their forums to troll them. Its just totally sad.

Most the Dundee fans I know are obsessed with United. Best we can do is ignore them as insignificant. It infuriates them

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    Why do my fellow fans even bother arguing with these neanderthals on here. This is our forum. They have their own. I have never even thought once to look at theirs as i have no interest in them. I hope none of us go on their forums to troll them. Its just totally sad.

Most the Dundee fans I know are obsessed with United. Best we can do is ignore them as insignificant. It infuriates them
    deflect away.im not trolling im just asking a yes or no question as members of this forum celebrated 'beating their big neighbours last year.
    now they are saying they managed a draw against the smokies.
    eh ken its slim pickings for ya's atm and are grabbing onto small things
    Did the Dabs beat their bigger, more successful and illustrious neighbours last year. Yes or No

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)