+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please walk away

Please walk away

He has to be the worst manager United has ever had and we have had some bad ones lately..Some if his tactics are mind blowing, i really do question where he got his coaching badge, some of the thing he has got them doing are insane at best..11 in the box when the away team gets a corner, We played Brechin we were 4.0 up and we had everyone in the box, one up front sometimes nobody up front, Robson confidence was shot to pieces and he kept playing him, then the very last game he drops him..He was woeful at best..Now he has got him back in the team, he should been let go..Roy Keane made a great point about Jones, i know not at the same level, but you can't keep playing a guy who keeps making mistakes time after time, you have to let them go..Please please walk away..He is total and utter useless..We will 100% regret him keeping him on for another season..Not got a clue..

Signed.

Clueless, absolutely ****ing clueless.

Agree with some on here (up to a point) that we could treat yesterday as a friendly and shouldn't read too much into the performance or result. My big worry is that this is as good as Csaba gets.

My opinion isn't based on yesterday, it's based on the last 8 months. Yesterday was just a mirror image of those performances. Nothing seems to have changed.

I think Csaba is a one trick pony using the same system as all the recent managers. There is no way in hell we should be lining up against anyone, apart perhaps a Premier League team, with one man up front and no one left on the half way when we have a corner against us. Those tactics stink of fear, and if I can smell the fear, then so can the opposition. We should not fear anyone in our league or the leagues below us, especially at home.

To win this league the team, the coaches, the manager must be brave and attack teams from the get go. The players will revel in attacking football, and the support for sure will get right behind the team. What we witnessed yesterday was more of the same sh*te we have been forced to endure for the past two and a bit seasons, and look where that has got us? phukkin nowhere, that’s where!

Message for the new owners just in case they are looking in Please, please don’t let this go on for much longer, we will have no chance in this league if we persevere with this system. And by this I don’t necessarily mean Csaba has to go, but by phukk he needs to change, and if he starts trying to bamboozle you yabbering on in riddles, tell him to shut the phukk up.

While my head says it was the wrong decision to stick with him

We need to wait and see how things go the first round of games of the league season now

A draw in a game played like a friendly is not the end of the world with 3 games follow

Last season in the opening fixture of this Partick thumped St Mirren 5-0.. Look what happened in their respective league campaigns

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    While my head says it was the wrong decision to stick with him

We need to wait and see how things go the first round of games of the league season now

A draw in a game played like a friendly is not the end of the world with 3 games follow

Last season in the opening fixture of this Partick thumped St Mirren 5-0.. Look what happened in their respective league campaigns
    Don’t agree Shedka, yesterday was very concerning, we were not set up to win. We were at Tannadice against Arbroath, we should have had 3 up front and battered them. Instead we drew, and they missed a pen awful, phukkin awful and does not bode well for the future.

I agree, we should have had another striker on with Curran being injured, where was Matty Smith for example

We very much need another centre back and another forward

For those saying that match against Arbroath was just a friendly, when United won the League Cup in 1981 was that just a friendly too and when Celtic aim to win the treble what would you call that - a friendly too ?

What about the £250,000 payment for the League Cup Winners or the £60,000 payment for reaching the quarter finals - do you know any friendly matches with such payments ( plus the gate money and TV money ).

United should be aiming to reach the quarter final of the League Cup and earn £60,000 and all the financial add ons.

Yesterday was no pre season friendly, it was the first leg in the League Cup which all teams will be aiming to win - including the Rangers and Aberdeen, who won't want Celtic winning the treble.

Just aswell we aren't out then eh? like when we drew at Gayfield two years ago in our opening game and made the quarters

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)