+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trump.

Trump.

This genius, this spade is a spade shoot from the hip god. He loves women, not hates them, and yes, Islam is committed to making all of us Muslims. Not here though. If, like putin, he shoots down civilian airliners with babies and children on board, wages war wherever he can, robs his own country, and murders his opponents, he might deserve it.

If Putin came there wont be a peep. Its as if the likes of Griff only care if their politically correct sensibilities are ignored.The death of babies and kids warrants no mention.

Now listen to the squealing. The left pretend to be good people, its only when their mask slips, or you look behind to reveal the Devil.

I hope Trump gooseberried the Queen and the Quisling May.

I don't understand all of this political nonsense,he seems no madder than some of the other presidents in the past

Well he's certainly different never sure what to expect from Donald Trump.

Me personally I'm not up or down about him.
    Even tho he does say some crazy things.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)