+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Signing?

Gregory would be an alternative to Hogan and a replacement for Sharp.

Bit of a mediocre signing. But he's a Blade and Wilder knows him from Sunday league so I guess we have no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    would be quite happy if gregory came in probably do the same job hogan would have done for half the salary if we had a strike force of clarke sharp gallagher gregory and mcgoldrick would do for me utb ftp
    I would be happy if we also signed a younger up and coming striker like Mohammed Eisa as our second New striker. To be honest Gallagher is not exactly prolific so we should swerve is stupid and greedy demands.
    Last edited by Blade for Life; 16-07-2018 at 05:15 PM.

disagree about gregory lst not a dissapointing signing imo people are going to have to come to terms with the fact we wont be signing top end championship strikers we just cant pay their salaries i think lee gregory would play his heart out for the club and if given a decent run in the side will back him to get 15 to 20 goals next season utb ftp

When are you going to realise they are playing you like a game season after season ?
    At season ticket renewal time Wilder throws a wobble and demands they match his ambition so they make out they are gonna throw the millions around and they sell 1000’s it season tickets ... comes to the time that the millions should be getting spent and it’s nowhere to be seen and it’s back to Netto like every other transfer window.

Same owd same owd , while ever KM is at this club it’s gonna be one cok up after another year on year , it’s looking like him getting the prince on board is gonna be the biggest cok up of the lot !

And no Rod I am not enjoying this mess at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post
    When are you going to realise they are playing you like a game season after season ?
    At season ticket renewal time Wilder throws a wobble and demands they match his ambition so they make out they are gonna throw the millions around and they sell 1000’s it season tickets ... comes to the time that the millions should be getting spent and it’s nowhere to be seen and it’s back to Netto like every other transfer window.

Same owd same owd , while ever KM is at this club it’s gonna be one cok up after another year on year , it’s looking like him getting the prince on board is gonna be the biggest cok up of the lot !

We are not even shopping at Netto looks more like Apu's quickie mart

Food Bank Blades

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post

Fair enuff Chings but how come we hard very little off thi durin the century points season? They dunt play me mi owd cos i'm one that'll have mi season ticket until i can no longer afford one or am too ill to go or indeed Death teks it's toll.That aint a dig at you or anyone else just sayin i'll alluss go to BDBL as long as i'm able too.UTCB

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345