+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Cup Predictions Final Table

Although I didn't participate it's a credit to you Animal what a good job you have done
    No less than expected

Thanks from me too Animal.
    Think I peaked too early as I don't think I got a correct score after the group places. Just the odd point here and there.
    Looking forward to the season ahead.
    Cheers again.🍻

I'm absolutely delighted to finish fifth. If you'd offered me the chance of fifth at the start of the tournament I'd av' snatched your hand off.

I mean I'm young ish and nothing more was expected of me. There's always the Euro's and the next world cup in qatar to fall back on and I can take this experience with me and build on it.

It's definitely glass half full for me. No regrets. Although the slight disappointment in my camp just shows how far I've come as a person

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'm absolutely delighted to finish fifth. If you'd offered me the chance of fifth at the start of the tournament I'd av' snatched your hand off.

I mean I'm young ish and nothing more was expected of me. There's always the Euro's and the next world cup in qatar to fall back on and I can take this experience with me and build on it.

It's definitely glass half full for me. No regrets. Although the slight disappointment in my camp just shows how far I've come as a person
    Thanks also from me Animal, good bit of fun that competition.
    Looking forward to next seasons prediction league.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12