+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our other new striker??

Our other new striker??

What has happened to Kristian Dennis ?
    Hope it’s spelled correct,or I’m sure I’ll be corrected
    After paying good money for the player I was hoping to see him preseason

I believe he is carrying a slight injury as are 1 or 2 of our squad if you pay attention to Mr Nolan, its down to new boots and hard pitches in the main I understand.

Not much you can do if he's got an injury, no point rushing him out and risking making it worse before the season begins because fans "hoped to see him in preseason"

Both new ones have slight knocks, hence why Hemmings only played a small part v Derby, looked lively the time he was on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I believe he is carrying a slight injury as are 1 or 2 of our squad if you pay attention to Mr Nolan, its down to new boots and hard pitches in the main I understand.
    Oh dear
    Good job the balls arnt as hard as they used to be.
    They’d get sore feet bless em

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    what's to stop them wearing trainers , moulded studs , or astro turf boots ...?
    if I'm not mistaken the idea of screw in studs is that it allows you to change the length of your stud to suit the conditions ...???
    but then again I have not had to buy a pair of boots in twenty years ....what do I know