+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gowser

Gowser

Nae jailtime

Subbied at HT for away matches

Good news.

For him and us but sure how the gobbed on feels differently.

Hope he's getting the help he obviously needs.

See the shltebag Tele has done a scathing report on Gowser by not naming the reporter again but stating the story is by reporter.
    Think Tam or Cram is ‘ Reporter’
    Obviously they are gutted that Gowser avoided jail.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...ng-on-bouncer/

what are you blethering on about, whats scathing about the report, its a clear and honest account off what happened,
    many people with his record would be sitting in a cell tonight,
    if he doesn't get his act together he will end up in the jail, either during his playing days or once they are over,
    I hope this time he will learn from it, but I have my doubts,
    I can't see how you are having a pop at the Tele for reporting this, I cant stand the paper, but see nothing wrong this time

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    what are you blethering on about, whats scathing about the report, its a clear and honest account off what happened,
    many people with his record would be sitting in a cell tonight,
    if he doesn't get his act together he will end up in the jail, either during his playing days or once they are over,
    I hope this time he will learn from it, but I have my doubts,
    I can't see how you are having a pop at the Tele for reporting this, I cant stand the paper, but see nothing wrong this time
    I think it's the add on bits and DCT selective memory.

The bit about st j finishing above Dee is irrelevant to the story

They may as well say "thug Paul McGowan likes tomato soup" he may do but no relevance to the story.

They also never use descriptions like that for some of their ex columnists or other favoured sporting sons and daughters who have got themselves in a bit of bother.

The local paper that claimed the city's club had sectarian ( oh the irony that DCT calls oot sectarianism) chanting on the word of a couple of jackeys in the shakey it's hard to take anything they print seriously.

DFC seem to give them very little these days so any chance they get to put the boot in they do.

10 or even 5 years ago what the Tele printed would be relevant but nowadays...meh.

Don't really know how McGowan has escaped the jail I think a more ordinary Joe would be inside so I hope he makes the best of his good fortune.

IMO he was never getting jail clearly there was some kind of plea bargain made hence the ‘guilty’ plea , anyway he’s not killed anybody and he’s a young man
    Bonus for us because that angry little ******* on and off the pitch is what we need , dfc are a poorer team without him !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I think it's the add on bits and DCT selective memory.

The bit about st j finishing above Dee is irrelevant to the story

They may as well say "thug Paul McGowan likes tomato soup" he may do but no relevance to the story.

They also never use descriptions like that for some of their ex columnists or other favoured sporting sons and daughters who have got themselves in a bit of bother.

The local paper that claimed the city's club had sectarian ( oh the irony that DCT calls oot sectarianism) chanting on the word of a couple of jackeys in the shakey it's hard to take anything they print seriously.

DFC seem to give them very little these days so any chance they get to put the boot in they do.

10 or even 5 years ago what the Tele printed would be relevant but nowadays...meh.

Don't really know how McGowan has escaped the jail I think a more ordinary Joe would be inside so I hope he makes the best of his good fortune.
    Don’t see what printing something that is factual being a problem, the gist off the story is about his crime and and his past, he’s been an idiot, let’s hope he learns, I have no time for DCT, but turning the story around on to them is a poor shot from BM in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Don’t see what printing something that is factual being a problem, the gist off the story is about his crime and and his past, he’s been an idiot, let’s hope he learns, I have no time for DCT, but turning the story around on to them is a poor shot from BM in my opinion

Quite frankly,I couldn't give a flying phuck if you think it's a cheap shot or not. The B@stards were friendlier towards the beast next door for all his carrying on over the years,fighting etc..along with the filthy act he committed.
    That rag is pro Dab but you will probably refute that too Nae doubt

Gowser was out of order and is a very lucky man,but that report I Posted was done IN MY OPINION in a nasty vindictive manner. You obviously think that is fine and i can only think that your either being obstinate for the sake of it or you are thick as Phuck

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Quite frankly,I couldn't give a flying phuck if you think it's a cheap shot or not. The B@stards were friendlier towards the beast next door for all his carrying on over the years,fighting etc..along with the filthy act he committed.
    That rag is pro Dab but you will probably refute that too Nae doubt

Gowser was out of order and is a very lucky man,but that report I Posted was done IN MY OPINION in a nasty vindictive manner. You obviously think that is fine and i can only think that your either being obstinate for the sake of it or you are thick as Phuck
    Believe me Billy, when it comes to thick, your out there on your own.

Why would I refute anything about DCT, I don’t buy any off their papers, and haven’t done for a number off years, I read your link, and think it was a fair report on the case, we can’t blame their lack off reporting on the rapists for their report on today’s court case, they did report beast grounds man, and the female that got sacked for being disabled, or something, it’s a rag, and tries to hard to copy the sun, makes a headline out off nothing, and cares not who it effects, I believe they are anti football in this city, as they do nothing to promote it at both clubs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)