+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Signings Possible This week

New Signings Possible This week

I don't think I'm alone in finding Twitter, tricky to follow, can never figure out who or what, replies are to, all I get from that is that he's had his trainers in the washer.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I don't think I'm alone in finding Twitter, tricky to follow, can never figure out who or what, replies are to, all I get from that is that he's had his trainers in the washer.
    I'm the same. I'm never sure who is saying what to who, which is why I usually ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm the same. I'm never sure who is saying what to who, which is why I usually ignore it.
    Very sensible - keep away from things that are too complicated.

Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    2h2 hours ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted wayne wonder

Wednesday we think

Alan Hardy added,
    wayne wonder
    @1supernotts
    Any signings this week @Bigalanh5
    3 replies 0 retweets 15 likes

Or in simple terms, a user called "wayne wonder" asked our owner if there would be any signing this week, and our owner, who is known as Bigalanh5 (I don't know who Bigalanh 1-4 were, maybe it was his fifth attemp at setting up an account) replied, "Wednesday we think".

I don't know if this is the signing that was supposed to happen "tomorrow" a couple of weeks ago or if that fell through and this is another one.

Please don't hesitate to ask if anything else on t'internet confuses you. Personal consultancy available at £100/hr + travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Very sensible - keep away from things that are too complicated.

Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    2h2 hours ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted wayne wonder

Wednesday we think

Alan Hardy added,
    wayne wonder
    @1supernotts
    Any signings this week @Bigalanh5
    3 replies 0 retweets 15 likes

Or in simple terms, a user called "wayne wonder" asked our owner if there would be any signing this week, and our owner, who is known as Bigalanh5 (I don't know who Bigalanh 1-4 were, maybe it was his fifth attemp at setting up an account) replied, "Wednesday we think".

I don't know if this is the signing that was supposed to happen "tomorrow" a couple of weeks ago or if that fell through and this is another one.

Please don't hesitate to ask if anything else on t'internet confuses you. Personal consultancy available at £100/hr + travel.
    On current events, could equally be a woman signing...?

It's worth considering that for every Tweet he replies to, there may be dozens he ignores which you will not get to see. He tends to cherry pick the ones giving him praise, others that give him the cue to release more information, like the signings one, and occasionally a put down of a particularly rude Tweet when he's had time to think of a reply.

Sort of thought we were done. Now I think we definitely need another striker, certainly need a Paul Harding type midfielder, and a absolutely require another keeper.

That might cover it.

What about defensive cover for Toots and Jones

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Sort of thought we were done. Now I think we definitely need another striker, certainly need a Paul Harding type midfielder, and a absolutely require another keeper.

That might cover it.
    I reckon all we need is a right back as a minimum, id love a left back, keeper and a striker but im being greedy,

After the first goal against Derby, we really need a keeper. I noted on Twitter those calling Collin all last season were suspiciously quite when their hero Fitzsimmons made a howler!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast