+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Signings Possible This week

We are desperate for a central defender with a bit of pace. I've seen milk turn quicker than our lot.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    We are desperate for a central defender with a bit of pace. I've seen milk turn quicker than our lot.
    Bird looked a bit pacey when he came on against Derby?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    After the first goal against Derby, we really need a keeper. I noted on Twitter those calling Collin all last season were suspiciously quite when their hero Fitzsimmons made a howler!
    Bolleaux to Twitter, twit away while you’re on there, not everyone wants to be. This is Notts Mad, a Notts forum.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Bolleaux to Twitter, twit away while you’re on there, not everyone wants to be. This is Notts Mad, a Notts forum.
    Get AH to come on here then.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Who says he isn’t?

Why should he? He would be shot at left, right and centre. Everything he wrote and and everything he did would would be a thought a massive mistake by somebody or other, usually by an illiterate giggler.

The biggest mistake by far that the Trews made was to try to pacify disgruntled fans by answering them back on Notts Mad. AH knows this, he's no mug, why would he want the same?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Why should he? He would be shot at left, right and centre. Everything he wrote and and everything he did would would be a thought a massive mistake by somebody or other, usually by an illiterate giggler.
    And you think he doesn't deal with that on Twitter?

At least, apart from a couple, he'd be addressing NCFC fans here as opposed to the public at large on Twitter - oh yes that's it - here he'll only be seen by NCFC fans, on Twitter he's seen by the world at large - silly me.

No, please, no! Would be OK when things going well, but one bad thing and .........

(Nothing against AH who I think is great).

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    After the first goal against Derby, we really need a keeper. I noted on Twitter those calling Collin all last season were suspiciously quite when their hero Fitzsimmons made a howler!
    His kicking was also sh*te all game and we'd been led to believe by some on here while he was sat on the bench last season that he was the English version of Ederson.

I thought Collin was actually a good keeper but every keeper makes mistakes from time to time. I thought his distribution wasn't great but when you kick the ball as far up field as you can (under strict orders no doubt) distribution is always likely to be 50/50 at best. Hopefully, we may see the keeper rolling the ball out to our defenders a bit more this season.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast