+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Signings Possible This week

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    His kicking was also sh*te all game and we'd been led to believe by some on here while he was sat on the bench last season that he was the English version of Ederson.
    I thought that as well. Not seen anything of Pindroch but I'm hoping he can push Fitzsimmons because of what I've seen of him, he looks to have got it in his head he's number 1 and he'll stay that way. I thought Culverwell looks a decent prospect though, not ready for first team just yet but certainly has something about him

At least when Collin sent the ball long it usually went in the general direction of Stead or Ameobi, he seemed to be doing his best to pick out Allessandra or make Stead run 20-30 yards across the pitch to try and win his header most of the time.

I think like most of the players he is still a bit rusty. It is still relatively early pre season after all. Over the next 3 weeks we should see the sharpness return in all of our players

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Very sensible - keep away from things that are too complicated.

Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    2h2 hours ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted wayne wonder

Wednesday we think

Alan Hardy added,
    wayne wonder
    @1supernotts
    Any signings this week @Bigalanh5
    3 replies 0 retweets 15 likes

Or in simple terms, a user called "wayne wonder" asked our owner if there would be any signing this week, and our owner, who is known as Bigalanh5 (I don't know who Bigalanh 1-4 were, maybe it was his fifth attemp at setting up an account) replied, "Wednesday we think".

I don't know if this is the signing that was supposed to happen "tomorrow" a couple of weeks ago or if that fell through and this is another one.

Please don't hesitate to ask if anything else on t'internet confuses you. Personal consultancy available at £100/hr + travel.
    Now you are partaking of the Waters.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Why should he? He would be shot at left, right and centre. Everything he wrote and and everything he did would would be a thought a massive mistake by somebody or other, usually by an illiterate giggler.

The biggest mistake by far that the Trews made was to try to pacify disgruntled fans by answering them back on Notts Mad. AH knows this, he's no mug, why would he want the same?
    Correct, the Trews wanted us all to kneel before them and kiss their feet whilst we were there too.

[QUOTE=DelroyFacey22;38947752]At least when Collin sent the ball long it usually went in the general direction of Stead or Ameobi

I know but I sit at the back of the DP stand and I was getting a cricked neck!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Wish we had Bola instead of Jones. Bola was decent defensively as well as going forward. Jones to me seems like a winger who can defend a bit

Notes County Twitter have said welcome to Christian Oxlade_ Chamberlain

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    I thought Collin was actually a good keeper but every keeper makes mistakes from time to time. I thought his distribution wasn't great but when you kick the ball as far up field as you can (under strict orders no doubt) distribution is always likely to be 50/50 at best. Hopefully, we may see the keeper rolling the ball out to our defenders a bit more this season.
    I wouldnt put any money on it...Kicking the ball as far as you can is Nolans favourite tactic...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast