+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hope not Hallam

Hope not Hallam

We hope to have a new stadium.
    We hope to get promoted.
    We hope to have new players.
    We hope to have toilet paper available.
    We hope to get in the play offs.
    We hope to have the disabled facilities sorted.
    We hope to have regular fans forums.
    We hope to keep the supporters involved/updated.
    We hope to have a new commercial manager soon.

Keep getting told have hope, but you can why I and others have lost it.

I foresee a rubbish season mate, and i can see us being in the bottom 4 after a dozen games, rising to around 15th by the end of the season. All down to the Board, under-investment, treating the fans like mushrooms, actively running away from new investment etc etc etc. All with the cooperation of the Trust. The lack of funding for the squad this season is a direct result, in part, of the Board driving down support to levels at which it's hard to underwrite a successful Tier 4 side.

We're f­ucked.

I thought that when you took on Sheridan your club didn't show any ambition to get out of league 2 and I expect him to be sacked and end up at Oldham yet again by the New Year,why did Curly leave btw,did he walk or was he pushed,I personally think that he's a better manager than Sheridan

I'm still trying to work our why ANYONE would come in with peanuts to play with. Sheridan must have been desperate.

Sheridan did well at Fleetwood, they were massively under achieving at the time, as they had the players/set up.

At Notts and Newport it was a similar situation to ourselves now and he was useless, but to be expected as the clubs had no money.

I think we’re in a worse position than them two. I think we were close to bankruptcy if EWM didn’t come in and now they’ve put the blockers on any new money to we become self sufficient. Because of years of ineptness that’ll be hard work and with falling crowds we will be on non league wages.

I don’t get but 20/1 to get relegated looks good but I’m with you it’ll be likely lower mid table after a bad start and EWM might throw more money st it.

It’s dreadful though and not a way to run a club.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)