+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter to shareholders...

It sounds like the statement made in the judges notes, that we needed £10 million for the next 6 months assumed we would spend £7million with wages on transfers. This also does not take into account the Brooks money as it was written before that transfer happened. Two things here, it appears we have more to thank David Brooks for than what we realised and whoever wins this boardroom struggle needs to bring new investors in quickly.

Never a dull moment at BDTBL...

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Hi Guys, just thought I'd pop in to see how things are going with SUFC.

Good to see the owners doing so well to continue the momentum started by CW.

Now, who was it that introduced a bloke he met in an airport lounge to be 50% owner for £1?

It McC wasn't involved you'd think it was a fake news story. Due diligence anyone?
    The skeletons seem to be coming out of the cupboard TT, but Giansiracusa accusing Kev of being a “... bully with an extraordinarily sense of entitlement” seems harsh...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Never a dull moment at BDTBL...
    Every picture tells a story

Just out of curiosity does anyone know when the court case is scheduled ?.

wow!!!

19. The behaviour of Prince Abdullah and Mr Giansiracusa from November 2017, including a lengthy and vitriolic attack by Mr Giansiracusa on Mr McCabe in an email copied to directors of Blades on 19th November 2017 in which Mr Giansiracusa accused Mr McCabe of being a dishonest bully with an "extraordinary sense of entitlement" whose actions in respect of suggesting changes to the contract of Mr Ratcliffe had been "almost certainly illegal", who lacked intellectual integrity, who could not be trusted, and who was not very much liked by the people of Sheffield (see the quotation from the email in the Defence at para 26 [1/5/25/26]), suggested a concerted effort on the part of UTB to destroy the relationship between the owners.

Just returned home to find my letter waitiing.

At the last meeting the solicitor was extremely vigilant and stood up a few times as if to stop shareholders saying anything that could get a shareholder into trouble.

Could I therefore add a friendly warning for posters to be very careful what you say on this thread in respect of either side - wouldn’t want any of us to get into trouble.

I am aware that other posters are shareholders too and I am sure we can report back between us after the meeting.

UTB

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    wow!!!

19. The behaviour of Prince Abdullah and Mr Giansiracusa from November 2017, including a lengthy and vitriolic attack by Mr Giansiracusa on Mr McCabe in an email copied to directors of Blades on 19th November 2017 in which Mr Giansiracusa accused Mr McCabe of being a dishonest bully with an "extraordinary sense of entitlement" whose actions in respect of suggesting changes to the contract of Mr Ratcliffe had been "almost certainly illegal", who lacked intellectual integrity, who could not be trusted, and who was not very much liked by the people of Sheffield (see the quotation from the email in the Defence at para 26 [1/5/25/26]), suggested a concerted effort on the part of UTB to destroy the relationship between the owners.

There's no 'right or wrong' in a bar room brawl...

Yet again they've forgotten to invite me?! Phone call in the morning................

whichever way we look at this, its gutting to realise where we now are

Supporting this club is like banging your head on a brick wall , it’s always gonna turns to 5hit.
    If I was Wilder I would walk , why tarnish your reputation working for these clowns ?
    Last edited by Chingo; 16-07-2018 at 07:41 PM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast