+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter to shareholders...

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I am sure Fake Doc will heed the warning,after all ,we are all the nutjob has in life,even a fruit loop like him should be aware,that guests who misbehave will not be tolerated
    Tha does mek me laff Benny. Are ya goin t'Inter game? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Tha does mek me laff Benny. Are ya goin t'Inter game? UTCB

Yes in the TC stand

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Judge ruled he cant compel the other party to invest so the only alternative is to sell the likes of Fleck and Oconnell. If that happens CW is likely to go as will a large proportion of the fan base. The winner will not have much left to inherit at this rate. Wonder who is going to jump first and put some money in?
    Am I going mad or shouldn't the sale of Brooks for £10M+ mean we wouldn't need to sell anybody else regardless of the legal manoeuvring?

Yes in the TC stand
    It'll be like bein in Church(The House of GOD)then won't it? Did ya go last neet? Crackin goal from FLECKY,classy build up and terrific finish.How the hell he dunt mek the jock squad is a mystery to me. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Am I going mad or shouldn't the sale of Brooks for £10M+ mean we wouldn't need to sell anybody else regardless of the legal manoeuvring?
    Only in the real world GB. SUFC transfer dealings are a source of mystery, smoke and mirrors to all.

Any bids in for the ball boys yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Don't you worry about me. I'm just sat here watching and laughing.
    Sat on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    If, big if I hope, the situation between the two can't be resolved, amicably or otherwise, what's the worst case scenario and what's a likely one H?
    McCabe goes back to court for the same order TT. Think the Brooks money wii prevent that.

Worst scenario? Transfers in are held up while two bald men fight over a comb and Wilders first choices go elsewhere.

One loses money, one carries on losing money while Wilders hands are tied. Terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    The payments are staggered. It's the cash flow that purportedly is possibly the issue. The Judge however, thought otherwise.

I am sure Fake Doc will heed the warning,after all ,we are all the nutjob has in life,even a fruit loop like him should be aware,that guests who misbehave will not be tolerated
    Surely lying is misbehaving?

I mean, he claims he has other things in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    I'm just sat here watching and laughing.
    Looking at your genitals again then, McNutjob?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast