+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter to shareholders...

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    And the saddest part of it all is that they could have achieved so much more with a bit more vision, patience and work. I have no doubt that we could have spent a modest amount this season and got promoted. As it is, they've both chucked their toys out of the pram and jeopardised not just the future of the best manager we've had in a long time, but the future of the club itself.
    Fair comments theer Carpe.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Fair comments theer Carpe.UTCB
    Thanks Rod. The interesting thing here is that it does seem to be bringing the fans together too - we're all Blades at the end of the day and we just want what's best for the club.

Wow! turns out I have 1000 shares..............are they worth anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    The paper they're written on I would think, just.

Who did you ring aya the club ? I have shares but they haven't been in contact since I moved the time before so need my details updating

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    If they're the SUT ones traded on the London Stock Exchange, they're worth 6.5p each so £65.

Btw I think I know how all this has come about I got some info a few month ago and forgot about it ive just erased and got the just of it I'll post it later when I have time off to see the mrs she's in NGH again

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Well at least the one constant got lucky wi the last managerial appointment dint he? It's a shambolic situation they've got themselves in wiout doubt. UTCB
    Yes Rod, funny how his 'bad luck' deserted him for once.

If a striker scored once in every 10 games he'd get maybe 5 goals a season.Doubt if anyone with that record would be seen as fit for purpose.

That should say just re asked can't change it on my phone you'll have to wait till I can get on my tablet for the explanation

I have some dealings with business owners in my work,probably on a smaller scale than KM and HRH admittedly. Some are genuinely nice,approachable people but in the main they are often arrogant,single minded individuals who think that they are never wrong and that their way of looking at things must be right because they own a successful company.
    This is where it can go seriously pear shaped as they won't compromise and certainly will never ask for advice or back down on their 'principles'
    Like someone said on another thread, for the sake of a modest £10-15M investment during last season's JTW we could now be in the top tier with the huge revenue that goes with it.

Still, I'm always right - right?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast