+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter to shareholders...

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    If, big if I hope, the situation between the two can't be resolved, amicably or otherwise, what's the worst case scenario and what's a likely one H?
    I think you can forget amicably

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    I think you can forget amicably

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    I'm surprised that his counsel are advising him to release statements that are potentially damaging to the club. There again, there's a lot about law that continues to surprise me.

Has anyone asked McNulty for his opinions? A man of his experience and knowledge must have lots to tell us.
    Don't you worry about me. I'm just sat here watching and laughing.
    Last edited by mcnulty1; 18-07-2018 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Well at least the one constant got lucky wi the last managerial appointment dint he? It's a shambolic situation they've got themselves in wiout doubt. UTCB
    I've been screaming for CW as manager at every managerial recruitment phase since we appointed Danny Wilson. Does that make me some sort of football mastermind? Not at all. In fact, it reflects just as badly on McCabe that it took him so long to recognise Wilder's qualities.

At the end of the day, there are two villains to the piece, individually neither can afford to take the club forward, and together they are slowly tearing our beloved club apart. We need a complete buyout from a serious contender and rid ourselves of both our current owners.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Don't you worry about me. I'm just sat here watching and laughing.
    Well, it's not like you've got anything else in your sad little Walter Mitty life to occupy your time, is it?

I'm surprised that his counsel are advising him to release statements that are potentially damaging to the club. There again, there's a lot about law that continues to surprise me.

Has anyone asked McNulty for his opinions? A man of his experience and knowledge must have lots to tell us.
    Well, it's not like you've got anything else in your sad little Walter Mitty life to occupy your time, is it?
    I have plenty. If I want to laugh at current happenings, especially how you all laugh at us when we're having troubles, I will do.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    I have plenty. If I want to laugh at current happenings, especially how you all laugh at us when we're having troubles, I will do.
    You will not be doing it on this board though Fake Doc

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Are tha finally gunna clip the pig and put the oaf out of his misery then? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Are tha finally gunna clip the pig and put the oaf out of his misery then? UTCB
    I am sure Fake Doc will heed the warning,after all ,we are all the nutjob has in life,even a fruit loop like him should be aware,that guests who misbehave will not be tolerated

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast