+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rafa benitez contract

Rafa benitez contract

He wants to stay ,he is still a great manager and takes no ****e from players and that's the way it should be at a football club .So what would you give him ? He doesn't have full control of everything football that's obvious as we would have his players in by now ,so full control of everything football and ??????

I think if you gave him that control he'd be happy.

Plus honour the agreement made to fully improve the training ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post

Honour every single thing Ashley has promised managers going back to K.K's problems with him.

At least that would give the nerd sleepless nights.

He has overhauled the youngsters ,something that needed doing for years .

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    He has overhauled the youngsters ,something that needed doing for years .
    Hes got shot of most of them, which is ok, provided they are replaced with better prospects, would be good to see some of them actually coming through.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post

Aye, this.

In 36 yrs of being a toon supporter... i have seen it all. Promotion, relegation, cup finals, champions league, world record transfers, derby wins, derby losses... but in it all, i have only known 3 managers who have completely taken the whole city by the scruff of the neck.
    1. Keegan
    2. Robson
    3. Rafa

We have (as a club) blown it twice.

If we make the same mistake a 3rd time, who knows when we might recover?

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    In 36 yrs of being a toon supporter... i have seen it all. Promotion, relegation, cup finals, champions league, world record transfers, derby wins, derby losses... but in it all, i have only known 3 managers who have completely taken the whole city by the scruff of the neck.
    1. Keegan
    2. Robson
    3. Rafa

Unfortunately that will be truly be the third strike and thats just around the corner...Rafa maybe be good enough to keep us up this season and agin with a championship team....but then what does the future hold because I just can not see him staying on...

Maybe we need to hit rock bottom to get rid of the fat shyt....

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    1. Keegan
    2. Robson
    3. Rafa

Agreed Mick, I don't think we will recover from a 3rd mistake of this proportion.

The squad is very weak and injuries to key players will take its toll this season.

Rafa and his team of coaches will try their best to keep us up this season but for me it’s going to be a relegation dog fight again

50k will turn up every home game majority with new tops on further swelling Ashley’s pockets.

Rafa will walk at the end of the season as he is now fully aware of the lies Ashley tells him. We will then get another scrap heap manager in and once again the merry go round starts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)