+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Derry steps

With a bit of luck I might be able to have a word with nelms, see if he can delegate .

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Plenty of students with free time in the summer, can reward them with free tickets to the value of hours they put in, just a thought,

I could have suggested DFCSS pay to have it cleaned up, but that may have opened up another can of worms
    There used to be a few liking a high vis, just make it a perk of helping?

Personally I blame it on all the rich pensioners........

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Part of the problem shuntz.

If we cud eradicate

Rich freebie pensioners

LBGT penguins ( mythical or otherwise)

Lack of bunker rakes

Emily ****ing Thornbury

Anti trump marches, who the **** are these weirdos.

Shouty feminists.

Lorraine Kelly

The need for a most respected stadium manager.

****e royal mail service

Parking on pavements

And some **** knocking oot Wayne mardle the world would be a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post

RROS

What’s wrong with Wayne Mardle?

Quote Originally Posted by DUAS View Post
    RROS

What’s wrong with Wayne Mardle?
    He cost me a few Bob one time when his bottle crashed.....close to 4 figures.

Unforgivable.

Too much energy wasted dancing a boot like a prick instead o chucking his darts.

Oh and he's a ****.

Today while sitting on the number 22 bus which at present diverts down Moncur Crescent and up Mains Road I took a look at Derry steps as the bus turned up Mains Road.
    In my opinion the steps are looking in far cleaner and better condition than they did in August 2011 when I did some volunteer duties attempting to clear some of the weeds from the steps.
    There are currently a couple of hosepipes lying on the stairs. If they were removed then there is nothing wrong with the Derry steps as they look clean and tidy. It is a great shame that they are no longer in use.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Today while sitting on the number 22 bus which at present diverts down Moncur Crescent and up Mains Road I took a look at Derry steps as the bus turned up Mains Road.
    In my opinion the steps are looking in far cleaner and better condition than they did in August 2011 when I did some volunteer duties attempting to clear some of the weeds from the steps.
    There are currently a couple of hosepipes lying on the stairs. If they were removed then there is nothing wrong with the Derry steps as they look clean and tidy. It is a great shame that they are no longer in use.
    Today, whilst reading your above post, I realised that in fact the Derry steps do have a very obvious and invaluable use. They are used for the purposes of hose storage. Were the steps to be recommissioned where would these hoses go?

Still remember running up the Derry steps over 40 years ago and taking in the sight ,sure my first game was a midweek fixture with floodlights can't for the life of me remember who we played.
    It's a tired stadium from the south seated perspective ,hopefully in the not to distant future we move onto modern purpose built facility for the next 100 years and beyond

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)