+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derry steps

Derry steps

I drove down dens road this morning, and the Derry steps at the corner of Dens road and Provie road are a

Phucking eye sore.

Is the stadium manager on holiday ? Or does he just look from the stand, and it looks all right.?

I know we don't want to put money in if we are getting a new stadium, but that's years away.

It's a wonder some Arab fae the Tully hasn't put a photo in the paper.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I drove down dens road this morning, and the Derry steps at the corner of Dens road and Provie road are a

Phucking eye sore.

Is the stadium manager on holiday ? Or does he just look from the stand, and it looks all right.?

I know we don't want to put money in if we are getting a new stadium, but that's years away.

Stadium manager in Finland negotiating world peace with The Donald and Putin.

He's most respected by both sides.

P.s. they are an eyesore.

It is a pity that they no longer use the Stairway to Heaven and it has now become a bit of a dumping ground.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post

Phucking eye sore.

Complain to the owners

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Complain to the owners
    Boys only sharing his thoughts with like minded people, and he’s right, they are an eyesore, a few volunteers over the close season could have come in and tidied Up the area

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Boys only sharing his thoughts with like minded people, and he’s right, they are an eyesore, a few volunteers over the close season could have come in and tidied Up the area
    Excellent points. I too was simply sharing my thoughts.

Why should people volunteer to do this tidying up job by the way? We pay extortionate sums for season tickets, shirts, hospitality and other club related paraphernalia and we still need to volunteer to carry out simple housekeeping tasks around the ground?

Holy ****, if I volunteered to help clean up The Derry Steps next thing the wife would be looking for my help with the hoovering then where does it end?

Why should people volunteer to do this tidying up job by the way? We pay extortionate sums for season tickets, shirts, hospitality and other club related paraphernalia and we still need to volunteer to carry out simple housekeeping tasks around the ground?

Holy ****, if I volunteered to help clean up The Derry Steps next thing the wife would be looking for my help with the hoovering then where does it end?
    Female prime minister, female 1st minister and John the cuck swinney that's where.

Plenty of students with free time in the summer, can reward them with free tickets to the value of hours they put in, just a thought,

I could have suggested DFCSS pay to have it cleaned up, but that may have opened up another can of worms

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Female prime minister, female 1st minister and John the cuck swinney that's where.
    Doesn't bear thinking about really.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Plenty of students with free time in the summer, can reward them with free tickets to the value of hours they put in, just a thought,

I could have suggested DFCSS pay to have it cleaned up, but that may have opened up another can of worms

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)