+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Derry steps

Just to add you seem to get more answers face to face.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I suggest that you contact the club to express your concerns about this part of the ground.
    I thought about sending an e mail, as I have done in the past, but never received a reply to any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Just to add you seem to get more answers face to face.
    It is easy to ignore emails but speaking face to face means that you get more answers. However if the hoses are still there in a couple of months time I will be contacting Jim Thomson and asking for an explanation.

Derry steps

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I thought about sending an e mail, as I have done in the past, but never received a reply to any of them.
    The club have never been good at replying to emails unless they notice on the forums that someone whose username they recognise has posted a glaring mistake and then they are quick to send an email.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 19-07-2018 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    For your information when I noticed this topic on Dundee Mad I send an email to the club and I happened to meet Jim Thomson prior to going through to the Alan Gilzean Lounge to pay my respects.
    Eventually you will realise that instead of ‘mumbling and moaning’ on this forum I try to grt things done.
    Alternatively I could have just kept quiet as I had dealt with the matter and I knew the answer to my question but I thought, perhaps wrongly that I would post the latest up to date information.
    I must admit that I prefer posting my expert knowledge on golf courses and eating out in South Kintyre on this forum rather than have a poster criticising me trying to find out when the hoses will be removed from the Derry steps (a.k.a. the Stairway to Heaven).
    I know you're not slow to try to get information from the club. I also know that most at the club dread your queries - whether that's a good thing or not I'll leave to the thoughts of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I know you're not slow to try to get information from the club. I also know that most at the club dread your queries - whether that's a good thing or not I'll leave to the thoughts of others.
    why should anyone dread a query from a fan, unless it was in your cloak and dagger DFCSS days

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    You must be ‘in the know’ behind the scenes at Dens to post this information. I think that you must be mixing me up with someone else as I only contact the club about once a year at most with sensible questions.
    At least I am prepared to contact the club rather than just ‘sound off’ on forums.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)