+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rondon

But his release clause has been widely reported as £16.5 million.

I suppose it's to judge whether worth buying him, plus if Rafa is off it means the new bloke won't be lumbered with him if he doesn't want him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    It's the idea that despite the enormous sums of money from the tv deal, so far we can afford a £4 million 'keeper, a free from a relegated club and a loan.

That greedy bastard is going to bleed us dry then relegate us again.

No-one wants us to be unrealistic or live beyond our means...simply to spend 'every penny this club generates.

Lying twat.
    yup

Rafa will not need to worry about
    him.... we are heading for mart hughes or gordon strachan....

I am fecking devastated by the state we are in

Wonder where all the money is.His offshore accounts must be bursting at the seams.Oh,forgot.He paid a debt off that is still there.He is playing games with the fans of this great club and getting away with it.Why the local rags don't ask the right questions is a disgrace as well.He gets an easy ride from all angles.
    The next set of TV money is due anytime now.If it's not spent,when it's not spent he should and teaboy should be asked why.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    Rafa will not need to worry about
    him.... we are heading for mart hughes or gordon strachan....

I am fecking devastated by the state we are in
    Your not wrong like.
    If we spend feck all what’s gonna happen???
    50k still turn up for matches.

There needs to be a breaking point!
    We are on sky first match it’s a good opportunity to do something big and show the fat kernt once and for all

Just I don’t know what

Thing is his only love SD is making plenty of money from NUFC be it through exposure over the TV, free advertising, gaining big bucks through the club shop. There is no plan for NUFC apart from stumbling from season to season with the only goal being to stay in the prem. Last season was a money spinner, absolutely perfect in fact not quite in Europe but an unexpected extra £20m in the coffers.

The financial rewards from the TV and sponsorship far outweighs a few hundred fans refusing to buy or renew ST’s (I’m not having a dig Mick) as there are others who’ll snap them up, and he banged on £80/100 for the luxury of doing it.

The made up extra debt is another smoke screen to make us look like a destitute ex millionaire with the assertion that we can’t even compete with Huddersfield and Brighton in the transfer market.

I don’t think he’ll sell our club in the next 10-15 years, he’s making too much money from it, gets his buzz gambling with it, knowing full well he’ll always sell the ST’s.

We’ll always be one wrong decision from disaster with him as 11 years on he still has no clue how to run a football club.

A Rafa benitez target ?? I don't think so

They just want to loan an entire team by the looks of it ,the option to buy is complete bollox, no intention .
    Ritchie will go , as we have Ki Was Free as a replacement , and if someone comes up with £35m lascelles will go.

We should be sponsored by LoansDirect

Look where Sland have ended up after having all their loan deals Rose, Ki, Borini etc. Can’t build a team as they aren’t your players.

I know you weren't having a go bob... but, i didn't cancel my tickets to make a stand or to try to make a difference.

I done it because my blood pressure cannot take the frustration of the transfer windows, then using all my spare holidays from work and spinning plates constantly to go and watch a thing i love be smowly erroded away and there is nothing i can do about it.

The club has terminal cancer, and 11 yrs later, there is still no cure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)