+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League

Fantasy League

I spotted that we are now able to make our squad selections, for anyone interested in starting early. From what I can see, it doesn't look like we are able to create join a league yet though?

I'm hoping that our wonderful burly bouncer BB will continue in his relentless mission to keep out the riff raff from our super league. He does seem to be susceptible to a little eyelash fluttering from the Aussies, though, given he always mysteriously lets Oz and Yubbs back each season.

See Salah is annoyingly but unsurprisingly now demanding £13 million! Just because I captained him nearly each week and he was amazing, doesn't mean he can take liberties!

Still lots of transfers to come, I guess, but for anyone raring to go.

Oopsy! First managerial boo boo of the season. Pink cheeks.

We can create and join leagues - we just need to enter our squads first. I got carried away in the excitement and forgot.

I would create a league, but BB's much scarier than I am. Sooo, BB where art thou?

Well spotted Winnie. I've already spent some time today messing with my side. Do I go for Salah this year? Can I afford not to is the question.

I'm in again

47% ownership of Salah is amazing. At 13 million he got over 300 points last year which is almost the same as 2 x 8 million pound players. Liverpool have a nice opening few fixtures and I can't see how he couldn't be owned.

Man City are the big problem again. Will Aguero play with Jesus? Will Sané get the game time? Will Pep deliberately sabotage me again because he cannot stand being second best to José?

Wolves have se interesting players too. Jota at 6.5m rated as a midfielder should pick up a lot of points.

Ryan Sessignon is surely a talent but 6.5m for a player who plays as a left wingback? At a newly promoted team? Too much?

Is Kane worth it? He never scores in August. Son won't be there at the start of the season because of the Asia Trophy.

Everton have a great run of early fixtures and with no Rooney, and a drop in price to 7.5m is it time to reintroduce the original "first name on the team sheet" Sigurdson?

Lots to consider... what formation? What team name? How to stay away from Winesis all year?

Ether way I'm going to win this year.

I’ve had a little play but keeping my powder dry for the moment. I must say though that having Salah in the team causes huge limitations.

I see Sam is taking his managerial position very seriously with all the swotting, obviously going for VMFL domination this coming season. 😂

Did you know Jota is £1.5m more than Neves which really surprised me. 🤓

Picasso keeping stum.😎

Bongo full of it as usual. 😜

Winnie will have the Warriors mentally and physically prepared.

On my first pick I ran out of money after 12 players 🤬 so I have had to lower the bar considerably. 😡 😛😜😝🤪

Wondering whether to give it a miss and give someone else a chance of winning for a change !! 🙄

No league created yet?

I renewed my Aston Villa Mad the one I won last year, time to make it 2 in a row.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)