+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone think it値l be a last minute rush?

Anyone think it値l be a last minute rush?

Ritchie and Mitrovic will go early August (」35m). We値l finally bring in 4 players a couple of days before 9 August (all underwhelmers) to save on wages and 2 will be loans. Overall spend 」15/20m? Every penny and all that.

You are more optimistic than I am...

Rafa must have some control over who is staying and who isn't, otherwise 15mil for Ritchie would've been too good to turn down for fatty when Stoke came knocking earlier in the window.

」15m is the price on Ritchie's head. Rafa is apparantly in full support of this. But stoke only offered 」11.5m. At that price, Ritchie stays.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    」15m is the price on Ritchie's head. Rafa is apparantly in full support of this. But stoke only offered 」11.5m. At that price, Ritchie stays.
    Ritchie will go for 」11.5 million to reduce the wage bill and its money for nowt cos we have that Ki Was Free to replace .

Stoke might chuck in a 4th team reserve player who will be marginally better than Joselu.

the only last min rush will be OUT... Mbemba, Mitro , Ritchie , Lascelles , Hayden, etc etc
    Last edited by TheBigSausage; 17-07-2018 at 12:00 PM. Reason: spelling

It's already been stated that Ki is the replacement for Merino.

I also don't think we'll sell for 11.5 million, we know what a money man he is so he'll want every penny.
    i think we'll leave it late though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    It's already been stated that Ki is the replacement for Merino.

I also don't think we'll sell for 11.5 million, we know what a money man he is so he'll want every penny.
    i think we'll leave it late though.
    Except another year on another year older.. Less money offered , if any if he has a crap season.
    Money in the bank now or risk it later.. What do you think Ashley will do .

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Except another year on another year older.. Less money offered , if any if he has a crap season.
    Money in the bank now or risk it later.. What do you think Ashley will do .
    I can see where you're coming from but that can be said about any of our players and if they have a named price he's also a greedy sod who won't like to let someone else get the better of him and he'll see it as Stoke getting better of him.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)