+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assombalonga??

Assombalonga??

Anyone fancy this Assombalonga guy from Boro in a swap with Phillips? I'd rather keep Matt if I'm honest and ask for Gayle if Rondon DOES finally go to Newcastle??

Hi by the way, newbie to this forum, be gentle with me!!!!

Regardless off the post I just love the username :-))

Are you related to Minn Junta by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Key Wanderers View Post
    Anyone fancy this Assombalonga guy from Boro in a swap with Phillips? I'd rather keep Matt if I'm honest and ask for Gayle if Rondon DOES finally go to Newcastle??

Hi by the way, newbie to this forum, be gentle with me!!!!
    What i've seen he's a donkey. Don't rate Gayle either. Having said that Phillips will last til it's glove wearing time in the championship then his hamstring will snap again.

Chadli, Dawson, Phillips, McClean, J Rod, Hegazi and Rondon all could go. For the numbers banded around this could possibly be in excess of £90m into the club. This won't happen. There is no way.this club will want to show a profit of that much in one window.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Regardless off the post I just love the username :-))

Are you related to Minn Junta by any chance?
    Haha not as far as I know but it's a great name!!

I would like Sam Byram in the deal for rondon and assombalonga in the deal for phillips but it's not going to happen the chinaman wants the money

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    I would like Sam Byram in the deal for rondon and assombalonga in the deal for phillips but it's not going to happen the chinaman wants the money
    Has the "chinaman" confirmed this to you in person or in writing.

Because from what I can see he has spent on Johnstone and Bartley, when the easy and cheap option would have been to keep Myspill and Gmac.

Hardly the action of a asset stripper wanting back his investment.

In relation to Assombalonga who could be a viable purchase, but i'd like to keep MP.

I'd go for Gayle though as he is proven in this division.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Has the "chinaman" confirmed this to you in person or in writing.

Because from what I can see he has spent on Johnstone and Bartley, when the easy and cheap option would have been to keep Myspill and Gmac.

Hardly the action of a asset stripper wanting back his investment.

In relation to Assombalonga who could be a viable purchase, but i'd like to keep MP.

I'd go for Gayle though as he is proven in this division.
    He's spent nothing those buys came from the sales of foster and Evans and nobody else will be purchased until someone is sold fact

I can't imagine Phillips wanting to team up with Pulis again.
    He likes to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    He's spent nothing those buys came from the sales of foster and Evans and nobody else will be purchased until someone is sold fact
    Forget for a moment both replacements that money has been spent on cost more than was received for the outgoing players they replaced, does not the fact he is sanctioning spending on these replacement in line with your agenda that the "chinaman wants the money"?

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Forget for a moment both replacements that money has been spent on cost more than was received for the outgoing players they replaced, does not the fact he is sanctioning spending on these replacement in line with your agenda that the "chinaman wants the money"?
    I bow to your better judgement let's just see if anybody else is purchased before anybody gets sold Baggieblood I will await your response

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)