+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Trump's end may be in sight

OT: Trump's end may be in sight

Mr Serious Pie and I have a £20 bet on that the Trumpster will not make it to the end of his four-year term. With still 28 months to go, he is in deep brown stuff. Even his Republican pals like Gingrich and Ryan are calling him out on this one. To tell Putin that he may well not have interfered in the 2016 election is beyond misjudgment. He is saying that the US cannot rely on the integrity of its own intelligence services.
    Only fools could support Trump at this point. He has shat upon America's allies and friends and told at least 3 dictatorships that he likes the way they are running their country.
    Mueller will now know he has to step on the gas with his enquiry. I have always said that once the Republican turn on the orange moron, the road to impeachment will open up.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Mr Serious Pie and I have a £20 bet on that the Trumpster will not make it to the end of his four-year term. With still 28 months to go, he is in deep brown stuff. Even his Republican pals like Gingrich and Ryan are calling him out on this one. To tell Putin that he may well not have interfered in the 2016 election is beyond misjudgment. He is saying that the US cannot rely on the integrity of its own intelligence services.
    Only fools could support Trump at this point. He has shat upon America's allies and friends and told at least 3 dictatorships that he likes the way they are running their country.
    Mueller will now know he has to step on the gas with his enquiry. I have always said that once the Republican turn on the orange moron, the road to impeachment will open up.
    Agent Orange will find someway of changing the narrative with another controversial tweet. Best we can hope for is assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by theory_extinct View Post
    Agent Orange will find someway of changing the narrative with another controversial tweet. Best we can hope for is assassination.
    Actually, the types of people who are most likely to assassinate anyone are his core support, so scratch that.

My money would be even more with Serious Pie after recent events, barring another CIA type JFK assassination. Who is at risk of exposure as a result of the Trump/Putin meeting?

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. The Constitution, Article I, Section 3: The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

I would be careful with your cash if I were you. If you recall how long it took to try, and nail Bill Clinton, you could have problems. It looks like the Texas Book Depository, or The Grassy Knoll , if you want to protect your investment . Lee Harvey Sidney anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Actually, the types of people who are most likely to assassinate anyone are his core support, so scratch that.
    Which leads me to ask if anyone saw the Sacha Baron Cohen spoof interview on TV the other night where his solution to school shootings in America is to arm kids from the age of four. He suggests guns with fluffy toys on like the Puppy Pistol and the Gunny Rabbit. Guess what, he manages to get a few high up people to actually support it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk

Hard to say whether it's Helmut Schön for Trump.

He's nearly 40% thru his term already. Who knows what Mueller is putting together. They say it takes time but the slow pace of developments and the lack of info leaking out doesn't look encouraging. But yes, I suppose stuff like this won't help his cause. Trump is effectively accusing the US secret services of Trumping up charges against Russia, so they might Trump up Trump now.
    Last edited by the_anticlough; 17-07-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Which leads me to ask if anyone saw the Sacha Baron Cohen spoof interview on TV the other night where his solution to school shootings in America is to arm kids from the age of four. He suggests guns with fluffy toys on like the Puppy Pistol and the Gunny Rabbit. Guess what, he manages to get a few high up people to actually support it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk
    Yes I thought it was very well done. Was it an NRA spokesman or a Republican who remarked (unprompted) that children make excellent soldiers if you get them before they develop a conscience? Charming. That is one ****ed up organisation (applicable to either).

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Hard to say whether it's Helmut Schön for Trump.
    In normal times he'd be in big trouble, but we are not living in normal times. How abnormal exactly remains to be seen.

https://www.facebook.com/mrctv/videos/1998421080180930/

Don't you think it's funny how the Dems view on Russia changed so dramatically when the result of the election didn't turn out as it was supposed to? Why did Susan Rice call for the investigation into Russian meddling in the election to be shut down during the lead up to the election? What was being covered up? No wonder the liberal media and the dems are going bat****.now! Who really was colluding with Russia.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast