+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: OT: Trump's end may be in sight

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Monumental U-turn tonight.

'He said he had misspoken on Monday and had meant to say he saw no reason why it was not Russia that meddled'.

Misspoken, fake news .... does anyone really believe this man?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Monumental U-turn tonight.

'He said he had misspoken on Monday and had meant to say he saw no reason why it was not Russia that meddled'.

Misspoken, fake news .... does anyone really believe this man?
    He's already pissed off half of the USA, but those comments managed to piss off a fair proportion of the other half. Once that info was relayed back to him he had no option but to capitulate, just as he did as few days ago over here. Highly critical of Theresa May behind her back, but like a lovesick puppy to her face. The bloke is a joke.

Bigly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    He's already pissed off half of the USA, but those comments managed to piss off a fair proportion of the other half. Once that info was relayed back to him he had no option but to capitulate, just as he did as few days ago over here. Highly critical of Theresa May behind her back, but like a lovesick puppy to her face. The bloke is a joke.

Bigly.
    The bigly guy is going to see out his first term in office.....then stroll to a second term.....he will then change the rules so as to run for a 3rd term.....Turnip Bookmakers are shortening their odds as I type.....the Don is a political genius

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh behave you cretin.
    It's Liberal know it alls like you, that stains the opinions of everyone else. You of all people, argues to the end of the universe with anyone who doesn't agree with your point of view.

I have just stated that, if folks hate Trump and don't like him for his actions. Fine.
    Do they do the same with the other nasty's like Saudi Arabia or China or Putin?
    No they fecking don't .

It doesn't suit the agenda, of pro immigration/***ual orientation/money manipulation.
    Trump is an easy target, with us supposedly being a free democracy. All the above fail in every category.
    You never see protests against them organised by the loons in this country.
    In fact Trump, is the only truly elected leader of the regimes.

As for telling me to get out more. Even if I wanted to live down a well, what the **** would it be of your business anyway.
    Try acting your age for once, you sad ****.
    Oh dear
    Here we go again.!
    Sir Tricky The Tree resorts to name calling and accusations of intoxication.
    This is his only retort when he gets flustered and someone makes him look like a Buffoon on here !
    The guy has a first class ticket to idiotville where he resided as the king of them.
    love you sir trickyx

Regarding the nazis, I spent alot of my spare time researching them and Hitler, I wouldn't say you could lump them in with the left or the right to a massive degree. They took policies from both sides as long as it fit into their overall ideology, they were like other parties upto a certain point but then far exceed their viewpoints on certain matters. There hasn't and hopefully never will be anything quite like them.

As for Trump he is digging his own grave but he'll still make his full term, only my opinion of course.

There are is a time in life for some people when they have gained enough money that whatever happens in the world it doesn’t really affect them so they don’t really give a ****. Basically I’m alright Jack and fcuk everyone else. Unfortunately one of these people is currently POTUS.

I’m sorry if this sounds niaive but why should politics be any different to any other profession. I work in what is left of the print industry. I went to print college, gained the relevant qualifications and did my apprenticeship. Surely there should be a similar remit for anyone who enters into the political world. I realise it’s not quite that simple as I also believe leaders are born not manufactured but why is it so typical of American politics in particular that fame and fortune hold more gravitas than a solid grounding and understanding of the needs of your country, just bizarre.

Yes I know, money talks.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    There are is a time in life for some people when they have gained enough money that whatever happens in the world it doesn’t really affect them so they don’t really give a ****. Basically I’m alright Jack and fcuk everyone else. Unfortunately one of these people is currently POTUS.

I’m sorry if this sounds niaive but why should politics be any different to any other profession. I work in what is left of the print industry. I went to print college, gained the relevant qualifications and did my apprenticeship. Surely there should be a similar remit for anyone who enters into the political world. I realise it’s not quite that simple as I also believe leaders are born not manufactured but why is it so typical of American politics in particular that fame and fortune hold more gravitas than a solid grounding and understanding of the needs of your country, just bizarre.

Yes I know, money talks.
    What print firm are you at? I worked in the print finishing side for over 40 years until I retired 3 years ago. I worked at Oxley Press, Boots and Field packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    What print firm are you at? I worked in the print finishing side for over 40 years until I retired 3 years ago. I worked at Oxley Press, Boots and Field packaging.
    Started at Clearpoint press, then NPF and then Hill & Tyler before going into Mailing at Vertis in Leicester. have had my own business (Tecnico) for last 13 years.

I remember having an interview at 16 with Boots, on Station Street. Was for an apprenticeship, but I don't think they were impressed with my Fred Perry T-Shirt and fishtail parker!! Live and learn eh!

Are you still working, I'm assuming you are about 57 now if your username is anything to go by?

[QUOTE=ncfcog;38948712]Started at Clearpoint press, then NPF and then Hill & Tyler before going into Mailing at Vertis in Leicester. have had my own business (Tecnico) for last 13 years.

I worked at Strong Meakin Advertising which was bought out by Clearpoint Press on the death of Mr. Meakin. We were on Gladstone Street and were moved to the top floor of the Clearpoint press building on Duke Street in 1980. We were silk screen printers. Keith Simpson and I think it was Jim Taylor were the directors at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Oh dear
    Here we go again.!
    Sir Tricky The Tree resorts to name calling and accusations of intoxication.
    This is his only retort when he gets flustered and someone makes him look like a Buffoon on here !
    The guy has a first class ticket to idiotville where he resided as the king of them.
    love you sir trickyx
    Irony alert ?
    Blackened kettles, and pots methinks

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast