+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Csaba wins loses

the only thing saving me from wanting him out is the fact that the cup seems to be getting used as pre season friendlies and i hope this is us just building up fitness before the real stuff starts. willing to give him the first few games to see if theres much improvement.

Look at record since start of year...If he pathetic at best..I have a season ticket, if he puts 11 in the box for the first corner the away team gets, that is as long as i am giving him, then hes going to get dogs of abuse..

I was happy to give him time in the hope that he changed and adapted his game plan.

He hasn't.

its still the worst football ive seen from any united team ever and it really doesn't look like its gonna get better. I so want it to work out for him but I just cant see it.

Alloa gave Arbroath 4 ffs. We wouldn't give any professional team in Scotland 4.

Should be noted that the Alloa - Arbroath match was 4-2 at half time and that Arbroath were not playing their strongest team ( Bobby Linn, S****ie, Kader and Hamilton who all played on Saturday were on the bench ).

So, 2 games into the new season and we are almost out of the League Cup - not so long ago we would have been aiming to reach the final of this tournament, now we are struggling to qualify past the preliminary stages.

If we continue playing as slowly and laboriously as we are, with no pace, imagination or chances and in this lousy one up front formation then get Csaba away to phuck now.

So to update you all
    After our 1- 1 and penalty defeat to Alloa.
    If today is considered a defeat.

Csaba's record of competitive games since the turn of the year;
    Played 27 Won 9 Drawn 7 Lost 11 Goals for 38 Goals against 38.

I think Csaba will struggle to find positives from this Alloa game?

That record would not get you out of a pub league..It is brutal bad.. If anything he seems to be getting worse, and that must be hard to do..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)