+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Csaba wins loses

Csaba wins loses

Does anyone know what Csaba record from the since the turn of the year, it has to be shocking to say the least..

All competitive games since the turn of the year;
    Played 25 Won 9 Drawn 7 Lost 9 Goals for 37 Goals against 36

Wtf thats worse than i thought

I heard today from two people within Tannadice who think Csaba doesn't have a clue.
    Does it surprise you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I heard today from two people within Tannadice who think Csaba doesn't have a clue.
    Does it surprise you?
    That's why i am not doing cartwheels about the in house takeover,it was Martin who said he was staying regardless of where we finished last season.

I knew it was bad, but holy xxxx that is woeful..One thing for sure with that you know now he is such a negative manager, that is a fact..

Spence saying we haven't gotten out our own half yet... **** me!!!!

Sadly for the right or wrong reasons Csaba is the only thread of stability in the club just now, Im sure the new management will already be plotting his demise.

I still find it baffling that we stuck with him, just cannot for the life of me see how this will turn out well under Csaba being realistic

We required a complete fresh start but with a capable manager who could gain the trust of the fans and build a side in his own image, hard working, direct at times, that would play for him

We have got most things but pretty much the most important, a competent manager to unite and lead us

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Spence saying we haven't gotten out our own half yet... **** me!!!!
    It takes time to build up from the back. Have patience!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)