+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Water shortage oop t'north

Water shortage oop t'north

Stick to the one bath a month in the tin bath and you'll be fine

Thank phook I'm darn Sarf then,with all the soap Dodgers.. Lol

One bath a month?
    More like one bath every 6 months for the North folk.
    Then they share it with the whippet and the greasy pots and pans

It wouldnt be the first time we've had a water shortage up here. But its no problem, we'll just dilute it, simples!.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Thank phook I'm darn Sarf then,with all the soap Dodgers.. Lol
    My good lady has kept saying this week that she could smell alcohol and a pissy type smell

Are you in Durdle Door Harbour Alf.

(I think the cone has an impression of a harbour sometimes when two or more ships set anchor tbf)

Joking apart, it's a fekkin disgrace. Water is the one thing that should never have been privatised because it's used to make profits for folk while the infrastructure crumbles. I've just watched a United Utilities spokeswoman talking about how they're mending leaks, while it was only about 3 or 4 months ago that leaks nationwide were causing supply problems across the whole country. I live in one of the wettest parts of the country which suffers regular flooding, yet I'm now told that I won't be able to water my garden using a hose.

Here's the useless wazzock that's partly to blame:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...y-gmb-14743582

And how many others in the boardroom receive other eye watering amounts in bonuses? And how much more of my money, paid in good faith for a water supply, is being handed to shareholders year on year in dividends? How many more leaks could have been mended for all the cash that's simply given away?
    Last edited by griff; 18-07-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    My good lady has kept saying this week that she could smell alcohol and a pissy type smell

Are you in Durdle Door Harbour Alf.

(I think the cone has an impression of a harbour sometimes when two or more ships set anchor tbf)
    I've been to great lengths in research to prove Alf wrong and have been waiting exactly for the right minute to shove it in his face.....but I've come up with nowt,harbour was the wrong word to use,it was more of a marina but I can't find that either 😠
    I'm going to Weymouth in September and I'm going back there to get photographic evidence,posting it on here and demanding a formal apology from you and Alf gaz 😁

I've just spoken to the person that I went to Lulworth Cove with and she has confirmed that there wasn't any marina there,I've got no idea where I've got in my mind but it ain't there,like I said I'm going back in September and shall see for myself then 😞

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I've just spoken to the person that I went to Lulworth Cove with and she has confirmed that there wasn't any marina there,I've got no idea where I've got in my mind but it ain't there,like I said I'm going back in September and shall see for myself then ��
    Wot ... I see no marina or harbour? Nice cove tho Name:  lulworth cove.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  102.5 KB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast