+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Water shortage oop t'north

No probs coco

Oh and a little known fact is that the best oysters in the world are from there too. Even the french import them

I've never wanted to try an oyster ever since somebody told me that they got food poisoning from one back in the 70's

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I've never wanted to try an oyster ever since somebody told me that they got food poisoning from one back in the 70's
    You'll be fine these days coco .. I love em with a nice cider

Pretty sure I saw the prison ship when I was kayaking once before they closed it down

Not too far away in Dorchester is the tank museum too which is worth a visit.

Then there's monkey world but I've not been there but hear it's good

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Pretty sure I saw the prison ship when I was kayaking once before they closed it down
    I heard about the prison ship and wanted to see it as we was in the area but stopped from going by the ex Mrs Chalky as I would 'look like one of those old women knitting at hangings'

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I heard about the prison ship and wanted to see it as we was in the area but stopped from going by the ex Mrs Chalky as I would 'look like one of those old women knitting at hangings'
    lol a bit goulish she thinks. I must have seen it just before it was decommissioned to
    Last edited by gaz1959; 22-07-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123