+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: G.I.R.F.U.Y. - Season 2018/19 edition.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I disagree Lennon would make us better off.
    Many were lauding Hibs recruitment in the summer and even missing out on Gauld, yet where are Hibs compared to us?
    Sitting in 8th, 13 points behind.
    Yeah, we’d be better off with Lennon
    Yes we are sitting at a highly placed 4th in the table so everything is good under McInnes. I especially look forward to the replay at Stenhousemuir. Yes that team who drew 1-1 with us at Pittodrie whilst the messiah was playing his 4-2-3-1 miraculous formation. How we held them to the one goal was an achievement I suppose.
    I reckon for all Lennon’s faults he would have made sure we seen off Stenhousemuir at Pittodrie.

Just to keep this back on topic

Name:  E5262584-AD36-4D47-A314-22A98331F40C.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  16.0 KB

A double whammy after last nights results

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Yes we are sitting at a highly placed 4th in the table so everything is good under McInnes. I especially look forward to the replay at Stenhousemuir. Yes that team who drew 1-1 with us at Pittodrie whilst the messiah was playing his 4-2-3-1 miraculous formation. How we held them to the one goal was an achievement I suppose.
    I reckon for all Lennon’s faults he would have made sure we seen off Stenhousemuir at Pittodrie.
    We’ll go through, I have no doubt.
    Meanwhile Lennon continues to fail at Hibs.
    Can’t even get the better of McInnes in the league or the cups

We’ll go through, I have no doubt.
    Meanwhile Lennon continues to fail at Hibs.
    Can’t even get the better of McInnes in the league or the cups
    I agree as such that Hibs should be doing better but honestly couldn’t care really as Aberdeen are my concern. It’s great how you think so highly of McInnes when he keeps failing us against Celtic. It’s also interesting that you ignore what I say about Steve Clarke being a better manager than McInnes.
    Believe it or not I don’t hate McInnes I just don’t rate him as highly as yourself and a few others. He holds us back with his negative approach at times just when the likes of Celtic are showing weaknesses. He doesn’t even attempt to take advantage which in reality is poor management. I think he would be a lot more popular if he was positive against them and had a go rather than being cautious.

I agree as such that Hibs should be doing better but honestly couldn’t care really as Aberdeen are my concern. It’s great how you think so highly of McInnes when he keeps failing us against Celtic. It’s also interesting that you ignore what I say about Steve Clarke being a better manager than McInnes.
    Believe it or not I don’t hate McInnes I just don’t rate him as highly as yourself and a few others. He holds us back with his negative approach at times just when the likes of Celtic are showing weaknesses. He doesn’t even attempt to take advantage which in reality is poor management. I think he would be a lot more popular if he was positive against them and had a go rather than being cautious.
    Min. I don't think you would find anyone on here arguing against Clarke being better than Mcinness. Clarke clearly the best manager in Scotland by a country mile. However, the only job he would be interested in in Scotland would be Celtic. So you will need to stop your wetdreaming over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Min. I don't think you would find anyone on here arguing against Clarke being better than Mcinness. Clarke clearly the best manager in Scotland by a country mile. However, the only job he would be interested in in Scotland would be Celtic. So you will need to stop your wetdreaming over him.
    Do you not think we could entice the manager of Kilmarnock to take over at Aberdeen?

Do you not think we could entice the manager of Kilmarnock to take over at Aberdeen?
    Not Clarke. Highly sought after coach South of the border at one time. Mourinios assistant at Chelsea for donkeys.Plenty of dosh from his various payoffs. After lengthy sabbatical takes Kilmarnock job much to the surprise of everyone. Admits this is due to familial connections with the club. He is waiting for a decent gig down South or Rodgers to leave Celtic.

So no . He would not to go Aberdeen. We are not talking about feckin Jim Jeffries here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post

I think RJ has a chubby over Clarke partly because he's an unrealistic target and can spout it all the time because it will never become reality.
    Nobody is disputing what a great job Clarke has done at Kilmarnock.
    He's still McInness's bitch and has won nothing, not even getting them to a final, but let them wet dream about him becoming Aberdeen Manager

I think RJ has a chubby over Clarke partly because he's an unrealistic target and can spout it all the time because it will never become reality.
    Nobody is disputing what a great job Clarke has done at Kilmarnock.
    He's still McInness's bitch and has won nothing, not even getting them to a final, but let them wet dream about him becoming Aberdeen Manager
    Fu(k sake, just put up a picture of greeting jambos or raging huns and stop derailing threads with arguments about McInnes.

RJ as well. Bad enough I have to listen to Mason's grumblings IRL, I could do without another loudmouth malcontent who doesn't go to games waffling on about 'McWinless'/'McHunless/'McUseless' or whatever the current favourite nickname is...

A plague on both your houses

McInnessessssssss' house.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast