+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: G.I.R.F.U.Y. - Season 2018/19 edition.

FFS guys .... is it really not possible to have just one thread where we have a common purpose ... ie. having a gloat and enjoying/celebrating/laughing at the misfortunes of other clubs and their fans? .... without fυcking it up by airing interpersonal bickering and backstabbing between our fellow dandies?

Is this not the thread where the the moisture content of our underwear, and/or the rawness of our palms should be irrelevant?

Why is it that this sort of thread never features pics of AFC players or officials when we get gubbed? Answer: because it's a GIRFUY thread - reserved for all we want to say GIRFUY to!

So come on folks ... take yer tit for tat interpersonal bøllocks elsewhere ... as in all the countless elsewheres it can usually be found ... and allow this thread to be that wee sanctuary of fun and wicked swipes at every non AFC team/fan deserving of having their fυckin nose rubbed in their own bowel refuse.

Please ..... stop making this fun thread as boring as many others for the folks who come here ... 'for a fun!'.

Name:  4BBA54AC-834F-41E8-87E0-0167F03E27E7.jpg
Views: 1246
Size:  13.4 KB

Let’s keep this thread on topic at least

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni_Pie View Post
    Stand Free Forum 2019
    No point in you grumbling about it. It’s fairly obvious where the problems lie & you’ve been vocal in their defence

Name:  Happy clapper (1)-01.jpeg
Views: 1225
Size:  9.9 KB

GIRUY to this moaning happy clapping chunt

Name:  SOCCER Ra 14.jpg
Views: 1022
Size:  23.5 KB

^ ... Voldemort?

Wise up Sheepcrooky, you're as much a knob as Morelos for posting that picture!

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Wise up Sheepcrooky, you're as much a knob as Morelos for posting that picture!
    Relax snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaidon View Post
    Relax snowflake.
    Rightly or wrongly, you might find that posting such images are verging on new hate crime laws, nice to be associated with you and Sheepcrooky....I'm sure AFC are happy to have you on board too......

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Rightly or wrongly, you might find that posting such images are verging on new hate crime laws, nice to be associated with you and Sheepcrooky....I'm sure AFC are happy to have you on board too......
    Saying he looks like somebody is not hating him. The fact that you have a big issue suggests discrimination due to a disability. I am happy I'm not associated with you in any way.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast