+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: G.I.R.F.U.Y. - Season 2018/19 edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaidon View Post
    Saying he looks like somebody is not hating him. The fact that you have a big issue suggests discrimination due to a disability. I am happy I'm not associated with you in any way.
    The fact that someone is posting a picture of Harvey Price is clearly relating Morelos and disability whilst also by doing so, is meant to be highlighting Harvey's disability as a negative. I don't really care what your thoughts are but I can guess by your response

So, you reckon having a disability is not a negative thing?

Well I understand trying to find the positive in most situations but that's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Jeezo. “Verging on hate crime laws”.....wow. You know what SOJ64, I am technically classed as disabled and I encourage folk to take the pi$$ out of me and I take the pi$$ out of my own disability regularly.

Talking and laughing about these things help, being a snowflake doesn’t.
    Did Harvey tell you it was okay to post a picture and take the piss out of him, does he agree with you that it's ok to talk and laugh at him?

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Did Harvey tell you it was okay to post a picture and take the piss out of him, does he agree with you that it's ok to talk and laugh at him?
    If it gets folk to think a bit I'm happy to say my bit....whatever folk think! Either way, back in topic, GIRFUY Sevco!

Clearly not.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaidon View Post
    Relax snowflake.

Isn't it funny how the people who take issue with people apparently being 'offended', are the most offended of all
    16 posts in over 8 years and this is when/what you choose to comment

Sooner be a snowflake than a p r i c k using a sick kid for sh its and giggles on a forum.
    Last edited by VictorMcDade; 09-02-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Just a wee observation .... yhis is a GIRFUY thread ... the thrust of which is to gloat and take pleasure in the misfortunes of others ... just sayin like

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Just a wee observation .... yhis is a GIRFUY thread ... the thrust of which is to gloat and take pleasure in the misfortunes of others ... just sayin like
    😆. Always get a good laugh with your comments. 👍

I think you may be female🤔

Quote Originally Posted by VictorMcDade View Post
    Isn't it funny how the people who take issue with people apparently being 'offended', are the most offended of all
    16 posts in over 8 years and this is when/what you choose to comment

Sooner be a snowflake than a p r i c k using a sick kid for sh its and giggles on a forum.
    I think you maybe look like him too.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast