+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre Season

Pre Season

Hey guys n gals. How’s things going with you lot this pre season? Any good signings? What’s the feeling for the season pre kick off?

We are gonna smash League 2 up and swap with you boys come May 2019

Oh god they're back!

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    Hey guys n gals. How’s things going with you lot this pre season? Any good signings? What’s the feeling for the season pre kick off?
    All of our pre-season plans have been based on trying to be half as good as Coventry.

If we can manage that, even bent officials won't stop us storming the division.

Ffs what is it with you lot? I always posted respectful and spoke about my affection towards County yet when I try to ask a simple question all the smart arses come out! We were not great, we did just about enough and got some very dodgy decisions but then we all do over a season.
    I was genuinely wondering how it was looking, I’d love you to get promoted and if we can stay up look forward to returning to your fine ground, a proper football stadium, not the modern, soulless bowls that so many have now days.

Ffs what is it with you lot? I always posted respectful and spoke about my affection towards County yet when I try to ask a simple question all the smart arses come out! We were not great, we did just about enough and got some very dodgy decisions but then we all do over a season.
    I was genuinely wondering how it was looking, I’d love you to get promoted and if we can stay up look forward to returning to your fine ground, a proper football stadium, not the modern, soulless bowls that so many have now days.
    All the smart arses come out regardless mate, lots of this board spend half it’s time falling out. I wouldn’t expect a straight answer to be fair.

I'm afraid you're suffering from the rest of your fans who came on here, overall as a group they didn't exactly endear themselves to us. I can't really remember individual usernames, but my hazy memory seems to recall that you were one of those who only gloated on a very mild scale, so apologies for lumping you with the rest. To answer your question, the feeling is that our signings are better than usual, and optimism is generally quite high. Probably the case at 90% of clubs though.

I’d like to think I didn’t gloat as it’s not how I roll so hopefully it is just cos of some of my fellow supports over the top behaviour and I’ve got lumped in with them.

The thing is it’s that optimism that keeps us going, the expectations of a new season, that player we signed that we can’t wait to see....then it normally all falls flat as it’s the same old **** again lol. Well that’s how we’ve had it for a while.
    I genuinely hope you do get promoted and wish you a whole stack of luck for the season. I will be looking for your results weekly and hopefully see you guys sitting top of the pile.

Notts have a lot of nobs that follow them they can't just have a conversation.

Hopefully we have signed strikers that have a bit of pace and won't rely on the hoofball all the time. The big worry is our defence is the same as last season sadly lacking pace. But I am optimistic--I think

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast