+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pre Season

Thanks and I know not all that came were decent but not all of us are idiots! The sooner people like SISU are out of the game the better for all concerned if you ask me!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    Thanks and I know not all that came were decent but not all of us are idiots! The sooner people like SISU are out of the game the better for all concerned if you ask me!!
    Coventry Fan: Speaking for myself, fans like you are always welcome on our forum !!

It's water under the bridge now but I thought you were the better team over the 2 games. Only one of the debateable refereeing decisions bugged me and that was the disallowed goal by Forte in the second game. The other 2 decisions were 'soft' but you see them every week in lower league football.

We are going to try and play a bit more football this season - allegedly. We've spent a lot of money on 3 payers, Dennis, Hemmings and Boldewijn and we've reduced the age of the squad too. I'm hopeful but never get carried away until the finishing line is within touching distance.

All the best for next season!!

P.S. Fcuk SISU and all the other shysters who are trying to kill OUR GAME !!!
    Last edited by karl wheatly; 18-07-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    Coventry Fan: Speaking for myself, fans like you are always welcome on our forum !!

It's water under the bridge now but I thought you were the better team over the 2 games. Only one of the debateable refereeing decisions bugged me and that was the disallowed goal by Forte in the second game. The other 2 decisions were 'soft' but you see them every week in lower league football.

We are going to try and play a bit more football this season - allegedly. We've spent a lot of money on 3 payers, Dennis, Hemmings and Boldewijn and we've reduced the age of the squad too. I'm hopeful but never get carried away until the finishing line is within touching distance.

All the best for next season!!

P.S. Fcuk SISU and all the other shysters who are trying to kill OUR GAME !!!
    Thanks fella and couldn’t agree more with Fcuk SISU, Venkys, Oystens and all the other awful owners who are tearing the hearts from football clubs just to try to make some cash.

It’s the fans that are the lifeblood of football so it’s good that we can mix on forums and chat without all the bs that surrounds footy sometimes now days.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    Thanks fella and couldn’t agree more with Fcuk SISU, Venkys, Oystens and all the other awful owners who are tearing the hearts from football clubs just to try to make some cash.

It’s the fans that are the lifeblood of football so it’s good that we can mix on forums and chat without all the bs that surrounds footy sometimes now days.
    Can somebody please confirm again that this Coventry fan is actually sound and not one of the other several dozen anus’s I’ve come across in the last few months ?
    If he is then Welcome !
    Next you will be telling me that Corbyn voters are actual real humans

He is sound lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123