+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New signing today

New signing today

New or old face?
    Rodak, Towell, raggett or Eagle or another
    ?
    Last edited by millertop; 25-07-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Rotherham United

Verified account

@OfficialRUFC
    14m14 minutes ago
    More
    👀 | Keep your eyes peeled for some news today #rufc fans...

There might be a new face in town..

From o/s. Suggests its not Rodak or Towell cos its a NEW face,. So is it Raggett, Ryan Yates or ?????.

We are delighted to confirm the signing of defender SEAN RAGGETT on a season-long loan from @NorwichCityFC, subject to EFL and FA ratification. #rufc

Sounded imminent. We need Rodak now and defence sorted.

Well I just had a look on Twitter to see what our fans are saying, and half of them are annoyed that its a loan signing

What do people seriously expect?? We are a tiny little goldfish in a big ocean surrounded by sharks and whales.

We cannot afford to get high quality players on permanent signings!!

If it means we are getting a higher quality group of players on loan then so be it. People need to get real and open their eyes to how much money is being spent in the Championship and how little we have to spend compared.

We could sign Ronaldo on loan and there would still be someone complaining it's a loan deal....

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    Well I just had a look on Twitter to see what our fans are saying, and half of them are annoyed that its a loan signing

What do people seriously expect?? We are a tiny little goldfish in a big ocean surrounded by sharks and whales.

We cannot afford to get high quality players on permanent signings!!

If it means we are getting a higher quality group of players on loan then so be it. People need to get real and open their eyes to how much money is being spent in the Championship and how little we have to spend compared.

We could sign Ronaldo on loan and there would still be someone complaining it's a loan deal....
    Well apart from a goldfish being a member of the carp family and would die in an ocean, I get your point and fully agree.

A lot of our "fans" need a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Sounded imminent. We need Rodak now and defence sorted.
    Unless we're going to play "Goalie when" !

A season ticket holder has just seen Rodak getting into his car (Slovak plate) at NYS
    I appreciate he may have come to clear out his locker !

Actually he's a pretty big goldfish at 6' 6"

Right age for Warne template, lots of lower league experience. Let's see how he does in the Championship

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    A season ticket holder has just seen Rodak getting into his car (Slovak plate) at NYS
    I appreciate he may have come to clear out his locker !
    I can confirm this . Although the new guy looks a bit like Rodak hope i haven't got my wires crossed . It was a lh drive car white Audi with Slovak plates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast