+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Cup Prediction League on Leeds Board

World Cup Prediction League on Leeds Board

Well done to the England Mad Team who are the 2018 WC PL Group Prediction Winners.
    Poor old Alf seemed to lead for pretty much the whole competition only to score a big OG by selecting Croatia to win the Final. Had he gone for Les Bleus he would have been victorious. That let in Acido but he was unfortunately beaten in what amounted to the equivalent of a penalty shoot out.

No sir!!, in fairness to Orgs hes admitted that I finished joint top Dave, which was fair because me and the other one got exactly the same correct preds through the WCup tournament.
    Well done though to us from Engerland Mad, for being the best predictors on average.

Name:  s-l320.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  27.8 KB

Glad something came home (apart from Harry's boot of course)

Well Done!!!

Exactly Gaz, it finally did indeed 'come home' (to this board of course lol).
    Do you like the gold 1st Plaque, or should I have picked a big shiny gold trophy instead ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Exactly Gaz, it finally did indeed 'come home' (to this board of course lol).
    Do you like the gold 1st Plaque, or should I have picked a big shiny gold trophy instead ?.
    I reckon you did good and show off some mighty fine talent there

When I hear that 'mighty fine' comment, it makes me think of the dodgy people we see in films, from the American deep south. Do the Yanks know what the word Dingle means though ?.

Here's some deep south weird ones to be wary of
    Name:  16831952_10211090780960841_8506451987154470265_n.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  71.5 KB

You can hear them banjo's can't you

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Well done to the England Mad Team who are the 2018 WC PL Group Prediction Winners.
    Poor old Alf seemed to lead for pretty much the whole competition only to score a big OG by selecting Croatia to win the Final. Had he gone for Les Bleus he would have been victorious. That let in Acido but he was unfortunately beaten in what amounted to the equivalent of a penalty shoot out.
    TBF I let Acido win Davee,I didn't want him sulking and throwing his dummy out of the pram .. We all knew France were Tied on to win it..
    I'm generous to a fault ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    TBF I let Acido win Davee,I didn't want him sulking and throwing his dummy out of the pram .. We all knew France were Tied on to win it.. I'm generous to a fault ..
    Nahh no way, Im not buying it Uncle Alf!.
    Although what were you thinking picking Corossia to win the Final ?.

Well done lads, what was the prize? I would have taken part as I thought it was gonna be on this board and not the Weeds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast