+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: It's back, it won't go away.

Have you seen this?

I thought Tom Watson was deputy leader of the Labour Party?

Does he not speak to Jeremy?

What an absolute rabble they are.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-eternal-shame

"Trawl through my posts sinkov, you will simply not find one appalling attack on Jewish people of mine on this msgboard. "

Not one appalling attack BT, several, including comparing Jews and the Jewish State of Israel to Nazi Germany. You say criticism of Israel should not be conflated with anti-Semitism, but you do seem just as obsessed with Jews per se as you do with Israel.

It's not a good look BT, it really isn't.

Target practice on human beings is not really justifiable though is it sinkov. The members of the Gestapo and their Nazi associates got hanged at Nurnberg following trials for doing just that.

Of course the NAZIs did not use their own citizens as human shields, they were determined to eliminate a whole group of non-Aryan people. I have a sneaky feeling hard right Jews want to repeat the exercise, but this time on the Arabs of Palestine.

I would ask whether there is some moral equivalence without using the term "Nazi", between shooting down defenceless Jews in eastern Europe and unarmed Palestinian demonstrators in Gaza?

the reason British Jewry and their cronies hate Corbyn so much?

The Labour MP's who can't abide Corbyn can be numbered among the "British Jewry cronies"

and all the British Jewry can shout is "anti-Semitism"...

The Jewish PR machine is something to behold, it really is.

May grandstanding and a politically disposed Jew criticizing Corbyn - whatever next?

The Jews in the British Labour Party cannot abide that and therefore brand Corbyn as anti-Semitic.

Even though the Labour Party is all inclusive the Jewish MP's want special privileges;

Read the Jewish media and how powerful their message is, they are in my opinion way over the top,
    Last edited by sinkov; 04-08-2018 at 10:20 PM.

enough already..... .

The man who drafted the IHRA definition of antisemitism condemns its use to curb freedom of speech

The drafter of what later became popularly known as the EUMC or IHRA definition of antisemitism,including its associated examples, was the U.S. attorney Kenneth S. Stern. However, in written evidence submitted to the US congress last year, Stern charged that his original definition had been used for an entirely different purpose to that for which it had been designed. According to Stern it had originally been designed as a ”working definition” for the purpose of trying to standardise data collection about the incidence of antisemitic hate crime in different countries. It had never been intended that it be used as legal or regulatory device to curb academic or political free speech. Yet that is how it has now come to be used.....

https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org...demns-its-use/

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Trawl through my posts sinkov, you will simply not find one appalling attack on Jewish people of mine on this msgboard. "

Not one appalling attack BT, several, including comparing Jews and the Jewish State of Israel to Nazi Germany. You say criticism of Israel should not be conflated with anti-Semitism, but you do seem just as obsessed with Jews per se as you do with Israel.

It's not a good look BT, it really isn't.

Target practice on human beings is not really justifiable though is it sinkov. The members of the Gestapo and their Nazi associates got hanged at Nurnberg following trials for doing just that.

Of course the NAZIs did not use their own citizens as human shields, they were determined to eliminate a whole group of non-Aryan people. I have a sneaky feeling hard right Jews want to repeat the exercise, but this time on the Arabs of Palestine.

I would ask whether there is some moral equivalence without using the term "Nazi", between shooting down defenceless Jews in eastern Europe and unarmed Palestinian demonstrators in Gaza?

the reason British Jewry and their cronies hate Corbyn so much?

The Labour MP's who can't abide Corbyn can be numbered among the "British Jewry cronies"

and all the British Jewry can shout is "anti-Semitism"...

The Jewish PR machine is something to behold, it really is.

May grandstanding and a politically disposed Jew criticizing Corbyn - whatever next?

The Jews in the British Labour Party cannot abide that and therefore brand Corbyn as anti-Semitic.

Even though the Labour Party is all inclusive the Jewish MP's want special privileges;

Read the Jewish media and how powerful their message is, they are in my opinion way over the top,
    I really can't see a problem with any of those comments sinkov. The hard right Jews and the Zionists hide behind the anti-Semitism tag and the fatally flawed IHRA definition of "do not criticize the state of Israel or it's actions".

BT : At it again!!!! You really believe in the propaganda of the Palestinians.

''I would ask, blah blah, and unarmed Palestinian demonstrators in Gaza?
    ( and unarmed Palestinian demonstrators in Gaza???? )

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inter...-investigation

Israeli soldier killed by Iranian made rifle on Gaza front: Soldier killed by sniper fire in Gaza named

An armor-piercing bullet fired from an Iranian-manufactured rifle killed Israeli soldier, Staff Sgt. Aviv Levi, on Friday on the Gaza border, an investigation by the IDF concluded on Sunday according to Israeli Hadashot TV.The Iranian gun, which is believed to be a replica of the Austrian Steyr rifle, can penetrate ceramic vests that are used by most Israeli soldiers, the IDF report stated.Although the IDF report says that it is aware of Hamas’ possession of such weapons, the low likelihood of the rifle’s use as well as the additional weight of carrying more specialized vests, the latter will only be used in special cases.

Levi, 21, an infantry soldier in the Givati Brigade was laid to rest on Sunday in Petah Tikva, near Tel Aviv where hundreds attended his funeral.Levi was also the first Israeli soldier to be killed on the Gaza front since the 2014 war.

The use of an Iranian made rifle is thus not surprising, since the Islamic Republic has supported Hamas with weapons and cash, which the leader of its armed wing, Yahya Sinwar, bragged about in May.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...321985,00.html
    Iran transfers $100 million every year to Hamas and Islamic Jihad, the two main Palestinian factions in the Gaza Strip. The money is divided as follows: $70 million is transferred to Hamas, while Islamic Jihad gets $30 million. The vast majority of this money is used by the two organizations to further bolster their military wings, instead of aiding the civilian population in the Gaza Strip.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I really can't see a problem with any of those comments sinkov. The hard right Jews and the Zionists hide behind the anti-Semitism tag and the fatally flawed IHRA definition of "do not criticize the state of Israel or it's actions".
    Of course you can't see a problem BT, neither can the left of the Labour Party see the problem either, which is why you're up to your necks in this anti-Semitism hole and still digging.

For a start, "the fatally flawed IHRA definition of "do not criticize the state of Israel or it's actions". does not exist, the IHRA definition actually says "criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic."
    So there you are BT, your Labour excuse blown right out of the water, you are free to criticise Israel under the IHRA definition, in fact it gives you express permission to do so.

But what is classed as amti-semitic, and this as what you, Corbyn and his anti-Semitic chums in the Labour Party have difficulty with, is,

"Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis."

Which is precisely what you do in your first three posts I've quoted above. They are blatantly anti-Semitic, no argument. You might not like the definition, but it's the accepted one. They are anti-Semitic full stop, end of.

Another of the definitions,

"Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions."

Note especially "the power of Jews as collective", and "Jews controlling the media,", and your references to 'British Jewry and their cronies', 'the Jewish PR machine is something to behold', 'the Jewish media and their powerful message'.

You claim you're not anti-Semitic BT, nor does the Labour Party harbour anti-semites, but you clearly don't recognise it in yourself or your Party. You really need to sit down, with a nice cup of tea, and read the IHRA definition.

Remember that duck BT ? If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a duck. Same with anti-Semitism.

We really are mincing words sinkov. The Jews of Britain are as safe as houses, do you honestly think Corbyn is intent on demonizing British Jewry?

"criticism of Israel similar to that levelled against any other country cannot be regarded as anti-Semitic"
    but it is regarded as anti-Semitic sinkov and you know it is.

Mention Palestine and Berger and Hodge throw hissy fits and it's all anti-Semitic and Corbyn is accused to his face of being a "racist" when Judaism is a religion not a "race".

Let's stop playing around with semantics, the Jews of Britain have nothing to fear from the extreme left of Labour Party, it's the radicalised "others" they need to concentrate on!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We really are mincing words sinkov. The Jews of Britain are as safe as houses, do you honestly think Corbyn is intent on demonizing British Jewry?

"criticism of Israel similar to that levelled against any other country cannot be regarded as anti-Semitic"
    but it is regarded as anti-Semitic sinkov and you know it is.

Mention Palestine and Berger and Hodge throw hissy fits and it's all anti-Semitic and Corbyn is accused to his face of being a "racist" when Judaism is a religion not a "race".

Let's stop playing around with semantics, the Jews of Britain have nothing to fear from the extreme left of Labour Party, it's the radicalised "others" they need to concentrate on!
    Never mind the Jews of Britain BT, the Jews of the Labour Party, especially the female ones, have plenty to fear from the left of the Labour Party, was it Luciana Berger who has been advised to have multiple locks on her front door, such is the level of abuse and threats she's receiving from Labour Party members ?

Anyway BT, you might not be able to dodge the IHRA definition much longer. My little mole, ensconced deep in the Labour Party sewers, tells me it will be accepted in full at the Party Conference, and there's nowt Jeremy and his ante-semitic Momentum chums will be able to do about it.

In which case you'll have to row back on your Nazi slurs, or you could end up being thrown out of your own party. Couldn't you ?

Where do you stand on this now BT?

At the moment you seem to be in denial that there is a problem with Labour (posts 83 and 127 for example).

Earlier you were telling us that the NEC had better sort it out or you would leave the party (post 47).

What are your thoughts on Jeremy's comments today?

Corbyn, the party leader said anyone who denies that anti-Semitism is "surfacing" in the party is "clearly actually wrong and contributing to the problem".

"I'm sorry for the hurt that's been caused to many Jewish people," he said. "We have been too slow in processing disciplinary cases of, mostly online, anti-Semitic abuse by party members. We're acting to speed this process up."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45077647

Is there a problem in the party or not?

He's like Blackadder's Captain Rum on this 59/60, everyone else says there's a problem, he says there isn't.

Except on those posts where he says there is.

Just like his party, he's all over the place on anti-semitism.

FFS !!!

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)