+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: It's back, it won't go away.

I am not reading all about what these 'sitting Jewish M P's are doing or saying. I believe you may criticize the actions of any state. But if you are supporting a Palestinian state, then you are supporting the destruction of Israel. To put it simply ,they want the whole of former Palestine ,no Jewish state, no borders. no debates ,nothing etc. Read what they want in all of their charters Hamas ,PLO and Moslim Brotherhood.
    There is no difference between Jordanian arabs, Syrian arabs, Palestinian arabs,or from Lebanon etc. So why all this fuss about ....Israel?
    If they could take Israel tomorrow they would unite it in the Arab 'Ummah' which is used to mean the diaspora or “Community of the Believers” (ummat al-mu'minin), and thus the whole Muslim world.

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
    “We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
    “When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.
    Take note BT: I have written this before but it does not enter thy cranium???.....and its still binding today!!!!

The “Mandate for Palestine” by the League of Nations (1922) defined the borders of the homeland of the Jewish people as the area between the Jordan river in the east, to the Mediterranean Sea in the west. This, as explained, due to a long historical and deep religious connection of the Jews to this land. It defined “Jews” as the people of the land which the San Remo commission (1920) called “Palestine”, using the old Roman title “Syria-Palestina”, given by Caesar Hadrian, in 132 a.d.

The Jews brought back the original name of “Israel” (ישראל) after almost 2000 years. To counter that, the Arabs adopted the Roman term “Palestine”, a word which is has no meaning in Arabic. Although the original founding document of the Palestine Liberation Organization terror group, the “PLO” said in 1964 (Article 24): “This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, on the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah Area”, the PLO emblem, as well as that of the Hamas, define a “Palestine” in the same exact borders the League of Nations used for the Land of Israel: from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.

Like all the rest of the puppet masters sinkov, they don't give a s-h-i-t-e about either human or material collateral damage.

Here's one of the worst...

Attachment 10332

The UK arms sales.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8452101.html

Interesting to read....The UK nearly doubled the value of arms sales to countries on the government’s list of human rights abusers in the past year, figures reveal.
    Sales were granted to 18 countries on the list, including China, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain,........Israel,..........Egypt and Pakistan, compared to 20 different states in 2016. The UK supplies weapons to Saudi Arabia and has provided targeting training to its soldiers. The government argues, with high court backing, that the supply of weapons to the Saudis does not breach UK arms export licence laws since, it says, there is no clear risk of a serious breach of humanitarian law by the Saudi coalition. ( Is it clear what a ''clear risk is? Also what is a serious breach of humanitarian law? )

Israel was the second-biggest buyer of UK arms in 2017 to feature on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s (FCO) human rights priority list, with £221m of licences granted. The FCO condemned Israel’s breaches of international law by its occupation of the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza. (Occupation of Gaza? Since when yesterday? Do these people know what they are doing?? )

Ohhhhh! there is a river now flowing from Gaza into Israel,Israeli scientist's say ''its only 'piss', They are pissing themselves in fear over there.

Hamas instructs members to stop balloon terrorism
    Amid pressure from Egypt and fear of an Israeli military campaign in the strip, the Gaza terror group is signaling to its fighters on the ground to stop leading the incendiary balloon and kite terrorism.

Hamas's leadership abroad informed its Gaza leadership that it would no longer be able to continue financing the "March of Return" campaign, which is estimated to have already cost tens of millions of shekels. In addition to the expensive organization of the protests, the funding includes money Hamas gives to the families of those killed and the thousands wounded in the clashes on the border.

Following the closure of the Kerem Shalom crossing to fuel and gas, there has been a spike in prices in the strip amid fears of an energy crisis. Sources in the strip estimate that by Thursday, the gas supply in the Gaza Strip will be completely depleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

this is all soooooo sickly vapid - I wish these shills woulld stop the detracting and focus on the reality - Corbyn/May/Trump/Putim/Kim-Jong/Macron/Jinping/Merkel etc etc - it's pure and simples - they're all - lying cheating scumbag tossers...working the audience.

The first political post on here in ages that actually holds some truth.

When will you lot stop worshipping false and bent deities. Just VOTE NO.

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    The first political post on here in ages that actually holds some truth.

When will you lot stop worshipping false and bent deities. Just VOTE NO.
    Or as Billy Connolly said Casper, "Don't vote, it just encourages them".

Tessa told Jeremy what she thinks of him! Milliband also moaning about it.
    The LP just can’t agree to adopt international standards used by everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Tessa told Jeremy what she thinks of him! Milliband also moaning about it.
    The LP just can’t agree to adopt international standards used by everyone else.
    May grandstanding and a politically disposed Jew criticizing Corbyn - whatever next?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I am not reading all about what these 'sitting Jewish M P's are doing or saying. I believe you may criticize the actions of any state. But if you are supporting a Palestinian state, then you are supporting the destruction of Israel. To put it simply ,they want the whole of former Palestine ,no Jewish state, no borders. no debates ,nothing etc. Read what they want in all of their charters Hamas ,PLO and Moslim Brotherhood.
    There is no difference between Jordanian arabs, Syrian arabs, Palestinian arabs,or from Lebanon etc. So why all this fuss about ....Israel?
    If they could take Israel tomorrow they would unite it in the Arab 'Ummah' which is used to mean the diaspora or “Community of the Believers” (ummat al-mu'minin), and thus the whole Muslim world.

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
    “We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
    “When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.
    Take note BT: I have written this before but it does not enter thy cranium???.....and its still binding today!!!!

The “Mandate for Palestine” by the League of Nations (1922) defined the borders of the homeland of the Jewish people as the area between the Jordan river in the east, to the Mediterranean Sea in the west. This, as explained, due to a long historical and deep religious connection of the Jews to this land. It defined “Jews” as the people of the land which the San Remo commission (1920) called “Palestine”, using the old Roman title “Syria-Palestina”, given by Caesar Hadrian, in 132 a.d.

The Jews brought back the original name of “Israel” (ישראל) after almost 2000 years. To counter that, the Arabs adopted the Roman term “Palestine”, a word which is has no meaning in Arabic. Although the original founding document of the Palestine Liberation Organization terror group, the “PLO” said in 1964 (Article 24): “This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, on the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah Area”, the PLO emblem, as well as that of the Hamas, define a “Palestine” in the same exact borders the League of Nations used for the Land of Israel: from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.
    I get it Balan, you don't like Arabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    The UK arms sales.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8452101.html

Interesting to read....The UK nearly doubled the value of arms sales to countries on the government’s list of human rights abusers in the past year, figures reveal.
    Sales were granted to 18 countries on the list, including China, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain,........Israel,..........Egypt and Pakistan, compared to 20 different states in 2016. The UK supplies weapons to Saudi Arabia and has provided targeting training to its soldiers. The government argues, with high court backing, that the supply of weapons to the Saudis does not breach UK arms export licence laws since, it says, there is no clear risk of a serious breach of humanitarian law by the Saudi coalition. ( Is it clear what a ''clear risk is? Also what is a serious breach of humanitarian law? )

Israel was the second-biggest buyer of UK arms in 2017 to feature on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s (FCO) human rights priority list, with £221m of licences granted. The FCO condemned Israel’s breaches of international law by its occupation of the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza. (Occupation of Gaza? Since when yesterday? Do these people know what they are doing?? )
    A State that is only 70 years old and already our second largest customer for weapons and arms. Good effort Balan!

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)