+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: It's back, it won't go away.

Islamophobia is an odd word, it makes no sense. A phobia is an abnormal or irrational fear of something. To have, at the very least, concerns over certain aspects of Islam, is neither irrational nor abnormal. Quite the opposite.

It is a useful word for self-righteous, sanctimonious leftie though, they like to use it a lot, a bit like dog-whistle and victim-shaming.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I wonder how it will play out. Israel and Russia seem to be on the same wavelength, Iranian influence in Syria will be kept in check, Assad will do as Putin tells him, Trump is putting an economic squeeze on Tehran which will reduce the funding for Hezbollah and Hamas. It looks to be going Israel's way at the moment.
    My favourite this week sinkov is Netanyahu condemning Corbyn for laying a wreath at a Tunisian Memorial Garden in 2014 while the building of illegal settlements on Palestinian land continues.

Last week, a pregnant woman and her 18-month-old child were killed by Israeli soldiers and last month the duplicitous tool introduced a nation-state law downgrading the rights of Israeli Arab citizens. Not a word of condemnation from our hapless Government for any of that!

Would you kill them or not??

https://youtu.be/X4Z0noNhI2Q

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    My favourite this week sinkov is Netanyahu condemning Corbyn for laying a wreath at a Tunisian Memorial Garden in 2014 while the building of illegal settlements on Palestinian land continues.

Last week, a pregnant woman and her 18-month-old child were killed by Israeli soldiers and last month the duplicitous tool introduced a nation-state law downgrading the rights of Israeli Arab citizens. Not a word of condemnation from our hapless Government for any of that!
    Peace loving Jeremy was also lamenting the deaths of 160 Palestinian protestors this year, I do wish you would pass on to your leader BT, my Palestinian Peace Plan, it's practical, easy to implement, and it would have saved those 160 lives, it would work honestly, there is no downside to it.

So I propose it once again,

STAY AWAY FROM THE WALL

I await my Nobel Peace Prize.

The wall needs taking down sinkov. Hadrian recognised a long time ago that walls don't work. Netanyahu and Trump will no doubt accept that in time?

I am certain BT, that if Hamas agrees to recognise the right of Israel to exist, and it's intention to co-exist peacefully with it's Jewish neighbour, then the wall would come down. But it is beyond even my considerable talents to persuade Hamas that this is the sensible way forward.

So in the meantime, the best anyone can do is attempt to minimise loss of life in the ongoing conflict, which my proposal would do. Do you not agree ?

They don't do "sensible" down there sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    They don't do "sensible" down there sinkov.

Bugger !!! I have to agree with you again. But that's it for this week though.

13 years of Hamas
    https://youtu.be/7eYTZH1FpMI

Everyone needs a bogeyman Balan.

Hussein, Bin Laden, Hezbollah, Hamas, ISIS, Corbyn and Putin etc etc., it keeps us the gullible proletariat distracted from the stuff the ruling bodies and bourgeoisie are cocking up.

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)