+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: It's back, it won't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I knew who you meant sinkov. I think Corbyn does tongue-in-cheek really well. Don't you?
    I didn't 'mean' Corbyn BT, I just quoted him directly. And no, I doubt Corbyn even knows what tongue in cheek is, never mind does it. Lefties like Corbyn don't do humour much at all, hypocrisy, sanctimony, faux outrage certainly, but humour, not much.

What do you think about the British Jewish community living under an "existential threat"?

I have no knowledge of the threats the British Jewish community live under, existential or otherwise BT, my interest is in anti-semitism in the Labour Party, and it's farcical attempts to solve the problem by claiming there isn't a problem one day, and then explaining the steps they're taking to solve the problem the day after. Your good self is a fine example of this schizophrenic approach.

From what I can ascertain it appears that if it's an even date, anti-semitism doesn't exist in the Labour Party, it's all a confection of the Jewish dominated media, if it's an odd date then the problem of anti-semitism in the Labour Party is acknowledged, but steps are being taken to eradicate it. Today is the 25th so the anti-semites would be well advised to keep their heads down and mouths shut, or they might find themselves nominated for one of your re-education courses.

You are clearly an educated man {Accrington GSOB} and understand empirical evidence. Apart from the odd loony on Facebook I see no evidence whatsoever of anti-Semitism in the British Labour Party. The Daily Mail and the Sun can see it, but I'm damned if I can.

Corbyn has said all he needs to say on this matter. The Jews of Great Britain only existential threat comes from the radicalised "others", not the British Labour Party. This is my last post on this thread.

Emily Thornberry can see it BT,

"Being on the left doesn't stop you from being anti-semitic".

I've also put up an ever growing list of quotes from Labour Party members who can see it as well, including Jeremy Corbyn. Most of what I post is simply reporting on what Labour MPs are saying. Am I somehow in the wrong to do this ?

And in the interests of accuracy, I did go to Accy Grammar, I left with one O level and I am not a member of the Grammar School Old Boys Association. I have not the slightest doubt that there are far better educated people than me posting on here.
    Last edited by sinkov; 25-09-2018 at 10:30 PM.

The British Labour party and Palestinian flags

https://www.facebook.com/ambrosine.c...5792252253117/

Its simple eally ,if you support the Palestinians you are supporting the destruction of Israel

Almost 80% of Israeli Arabs said they would prefer to live in Israel than any other Middle Eastern country - including a Palestinian state.

Life is peaceful, modern, high tech and vibrant, with both education and career opportunities at an all time high. They enjoy freedoms to be found nowhere else in the Middle East.

"now now is the time, Jews must stand with Palestine"

Still not gone away. Labour still for the many, not the Jew.

"Barring Jews and heading for No 10.

Three young students — not activists — who wished to hear the shadow chancellor, John McDonnell, speak in north London received an email on the morning of the event explaining that their tickets had been summarily cancelled. No reason given. The conclusion drawn by, among others, The Jewish Chronicle, is that it was because the ticket holders had Jewish surnames. A fourth chap with a ticket managed to get inside the meeting but was bodily thrown out through the front door. He, too, was Jewish: no other reason was given.
    Luckily, someone was there to film all this, including an interesting conversation with some Labour Party hag on the door who, when asked why Jewish people were not allowed inside, replied it was because they were “aggressive people”.
    Meanwhile, it was claimed a Labour supporter tried to set on fire a man protesting outside the meeting because he was draped in an Israeli flag.
    Still just about level in the polls: a government in waiting. Let’s all sing the song — Oh, Jeremy Corrrbynnn etc etc."

It takes some believing, it's almost a year since I first put this thread up and the Labour Party is still infested with anti-semites. Even the Guardian says it's disgusting,

"Disgusting': Labour fury over return of Chris Williamson".

"Labour, for the Williamson, not the Jew"

That Labour Party membership card you have BT, chuck it in the back of the fire mate, and then wash your hands, you'll feel better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It takes some believing, it's almost a year since I first put this thread up and the Labour Party is still infested with anti-semites. Even the Guardian says it's disgusting,

"Disgusting': Labour fury over return of Chris Williamson".

"Labour, for the Williamson, not the Jew"

That Labour Party membership card you have BT, chuck it in the back of the fire mate, and then wash your hands, you'll feel better for it.
    Come on Sinkov. BT still thinks Labour are a party of Leave. He is hardly going to tear up his party card over the many but not the Jew accusation.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)