I am not reading all about what these 'sitting Jewish M P's are doing or saying. I believe you may criticize the actions of any state. But if you are supporting a Palestinian state, then you are supporting the destruction of Israel. To put it simply ,they want the whole of former Palestine ,no Jewish state, no borders. no debates ,nothing etc. Read what they want in all of their charters Hamas ,PLO and Moslim Brotherhood.
There is no difference between Jordanian arabs, Syrian arabs, Palestinian arabs,or from Lebanon etc. So why all this fuss about ....Israel?
If they could take Israel tomorrow they would unite it in the Arab 'Ummah' which is used to mean the diaspora or “Community of the Believers” (ummat al-mu'minin), and thus the whole Muslim world.

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.
Take note BT: I have written this before but it does not enter thy cranium???.....and its still binding today!!!!

The “Mandate for Palestine” by the League of Nations (1922) defined the borders of the homeland of the Jewish people as the area between the Jordan river in the east, to the Mediterranean Sea in the west. This, as explained, due to a long historical and deep religious connection of the Jews to this land. It defined “Jews” as the people of the land which the San Remo commission (1920) called “Palestine”, using the old Roman title “Syria-Palestina”, given by Caesar Hadrian, in 132 a.d.

The Jews brought back the original name of “Israel” (ישראל) after almost 2000 years. To counter that, the Arabs adopted the Roman term “Palestine”, a word which is has no meaning in Arabic. Although the original founding document of the Palestine Liberation Organization terror group, the “PLO” said in 1964 (Article 24): “This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, on the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah Area”, the PLO emblem, as well as that of the Hamas, define a “Palestine” in the same exact borders the League of Nations used for the Land of Israel: from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.