+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: It's back, it won't go away.

George McManus, Momentum member of Labour's NPF, now suspended.

On and on, and on it goes, where it'll end up, no-one knows.

From a personal point of view I think Berger is a drama queen with an agenda, but after the Jo Cox slaying I cannot imagine the Police would take a risk on not providing her with a security detail. I'm sure I wouldn't.

Jeremy Corbyn said anyone who denies that anti-Semitism is "surfacing" in the party is "clearly actually wrong and contributing to the problem".

BT?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    From a personal point of view I think Berger is a drama queen with an agenda, but after the Jo Cox slaying I cannot imagine the Police would take a risk on not providing her with a security detail. I'm sure I wouldn't.
    Have you any idea of the sort of threats and abuse she has received over the last few years BT ? I can only assume you aren't, or you wouldn't be making such a shameful accusation. Unless of course you have an agenda yourself, and given the fact that she is a Jew, and your posts are ample evidence that you have a serious problem with Jews, I think it's clear what that agenda is. I keep saying it BT, chuck that bloody shovel away.

Every Jew I can read about claims that Corbyn is anti-Semitic and a "racist" to boot. My old mentor used to say, "If you are not part of the solution you are effectively part of the problem". JC needed to sort this out six months ago, his ship has now sailed I'm afraid!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Have you any idea of the sort of threats and abuse she has received over the last few years BT ? I can only assume you aren't, or you wouldn't be making such a shameful accusation. Unless of course you have an agenda yourself, and given the fact that she is a Jew, and your posts are ample evidence that you have a serious problem with Jews, I think it's clear what that agenda is. I keep saying it BT, chuck that bloody shovel away.
    She arranged herself a "guard of honour" to attend a recent disciplinary hearing. She is a proper bloody drama queen sinkov and you know it! I'm just afraid there maybe a serious nutjob on the loose and I am really frightened we might experience a repeat of the Jo Cox slaying. That we cannot allow to happen, drama queen or no bloody drama queen!

Yikes!

BT, even if what you say is true about Berger, and I can't see any evidence of that, this issue goes far beyond an isolated case. This goes to the very core of the Labour party.

Mind you, the Tory party have their problems and idiots too....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45083275

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Yikes!

BT, even if what you say is true about Berger, and I can't see any evidence of that, this issue goes far beyond an isolated case. This goes to the very core of the Labour party.
    It sickens me 1959_60, it really does. If I call a Jew a "Jew", sinkov throws a hissy fit. The Holocaust was the most horrific episode in the history of mankind and how can anyone possibly deny it or hope for a repeat?

But we are still struggling to get an actual definition of anti-Semitism. If the current code is accepted, I am sorry to say the Jews of Israel are abhorrent anti-Semites.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    She arranged herself a "guard of honour" to attend a recent disciplinary hearing. She is a proper bloody drama queen sinkov and you know it! I'm just afraid there maybe a serious nutjob on the loose and I am really frightened we might experience a repeat of the Jo Cox slaying. That we cannot allow to happen, drama queen or no bloody drama queen!
    There WERE two serious nut jobs on the loose BT, issuing her with death threats, they're both inside now. But I do understand why you and your Lefty chums have no sympathy for the situation she is in, or the abuse and death threats she receives. She is a Jew after all.

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)