+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: It's back, it won't go away.

So lt's fatally flawed, yet absolutely everyone except your Labour Party accepts it and has no problem with it. Something not quite right there BT.

You also say your problem is caused by Jewish Labour MPs, but Tory Jewish MPs seem content with their party. Why are your Jews always kicking off but Tory Jews aren't. It does seem to be a Labour thing this Jewish problem. It was also featured on the Daily Politics this week, anti semitism in the Labour Party being discussed live on national TV. Not a good look for your Party BT.

You have it nailed there sinkov. Hodge and her cohorts want Corbyn out. Even though the Labour Party is all inclusive the Jewish MP's want special privileges; the State of Israel must not be criticized. Read the Jewish media and how powerful their message is, they are in my opinion way over the top, but in their defence, a repeat of the Holocaust can never be allowed to be repeated, but why pick on the Labour Party just because us lefties want a bit of fair play for the subjugated people of Palestine?

They want him out BT, because they think he's a racist, anti-semite, so of course they want him out. Are you saying it's only the British Labour Party which criticises Israel ? Other parties, organisations, newspapers and individuals manage to criticise Israel without raising a ****storm of anti-semitism accusations, but this cloud continues to hang over Labour.

You accused me not long ago of stirring this up on here, deliberately raising a non-issue for my own devious ends. It was being discussed at length on the Daily Politics this week, and I can assure you, try as I might, I am unable to influence what Andrew Neil or the BBC discuss on their current affairs programmes. Nowt to do with me.

It's a PR disaster for your party though BT, and it won't go away. It's no good just moaning about those bloody Jews, you know all about Denis's Law of Holes I'm sure, so how do you think your lot are going to climb out of this one ? As Denis suggested, maybe the first step would be to stop digging ?

I think perhaps the Labour Party will not kowtow to the Israeli global propaganda machine and refuse to bow to this non-ending PC nonsense.

It is beyond intellectual consciousness to call Jeremy Corbyn a racist, it is even rumoured he slept with the colourful Diane. Anyway unless you are Adolf Hitler when ever were Jews defined as a "race"?

Attachment 10347

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    They want him out BT, because they think he's a racist, anti-semite, so of course they want him out. Are you saying it's only the British Labour Party which criticises Israel ? Other parties, organisations, newspapers and individuals manage to criticise Israel without raising a ****storm of anti-semitism accusations, but this cloud continues to hang over Labour.

You accused me not long ago of stirring this up on here, deliberately raising a non-issue for my own devious ends. It was being discussed at length on the Daily Politics this week, and I can assure you, try as I might, I am unable to influence what Andrew Neil or the BBC discuss on their current affairs programmes. Nowt to do with me.

It's a PR disaster for your party though BT, and it won't go away. It's no good just moaning about those bloody Jews, you know all about Denis's Law of Holes I'm sure, so how do you think your lot are going to climb out of this one ? As Denis suggested, maybe the first step would be to stop digging ?
    Why should the Labour Party adopt a Semitic policy that loads a favourable disposition to the state of Israel when the majority of lefties support the dispossessed people of Palestine? It just does not make any sense, does it?

BT: For your attention ....I hope. I find it hard to see any logic or reason in your recognition of events here in the M E. In the post no #32, you say ''us lefties want a bit of fair play for the subjugated people of Palestine?'' 'Subjugate' means to bring under domination or control, enslave, subdue, suppress etc .Israel does not dominate or control inside Gaza! We will control what they try to bring inside anything which could harm the State of Israel. If they want ,tomatoes ,cucumbers mango etc as much as they want ,but if they want to bring in concrete or building materials ,in which they would build tunnels into Israel,of course Israel controls that.Tens of tunnels they have built.Millions in donations they have had from all over the world , yet where is their infrastuture for your Palestinians? Clean water, electricity, sewage etc, nothing serious .Yes let the people be poor ,so that millions of 'greenbacks'come flowing in.It is not Israel causing the problems but Hamas!!
    There seems no end to their stupidity.

The latest is as you say, they are ''dispossessed''. The West Bank under Palestinian Authority was the west bank of Jordan,the area west of the river Jordan.They were Jordanian!!!In 67 Jordan had a agreement with Egypt to unite against Israel. When the 6 day war started and Israel told Jordan to say out of the war. But as Israel was defeating the Egytian air force.Nasser induced Syria and Jordan to begin attacks on Israel by using the initially confused situation to claim that Egypt had repelled the Israeli air strike. So Jordan attacked Israel and were pushed back across the Jordan river.In that war Israel had seized the Gaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank of the Jordan River (including East Jerusalem), and the Golan Heights,and about 1 million arabs!! On June 19, 1967, the National Unity Government [of Israel] voted unanimously to return the Sinai to Egypt and the Golan Heights to Syria in return for peace agreements.

Under Jordanian rule, Jews were expelled from Jerusalem and were effectively barred from visiting the Western Wall, despite Article VIII of the 1949 Armistice Agreement demanded Israeli Jewish access to the Western Wall. Jewish holy sites were not maintained, and Jewish cemeteries had been desecrated. I personally have seen Jewish tombstones used by local arabs to build footpaths walls etc .
    Following the war all the arab states met in Khartom,the Khartoum Arab Summit resolved that there would be "no peace, no recognition and no negotiation with Israel".

Transjordan was ruled by the Emir Abdullah, of the Hashemite family. His belief in the possibility of living in peace with the Jews aroused fanatical hostility and in 1951 he was shot dead entering the Al-Aqsa Mosque in the Old City of Jerusalem by a Palestinian Arab. Arab militants in Palestine refused to accept Jordanian rule and in 1964 founded the Palestine Liberation Organisation.

Seems it's the NEC that has this problem with Jews, the vast majority of Labour members and the PLP want to adopt the IHRA definition of anti-semitism, but the NEC are blocking it. And the NEC is monoplised by the fascist hard left, which explains more about why Labour has the stench of anti-semitism hanging over it, than any of BTs long winded excuses.

Whenever you turn over a stone and find hard-left fascists crawling out from underneath, there's always a stench, often of death, this time just of anti-semitism, for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Seems it's the NEC that has this problem with Jews, the vast majority of Labour members and the PLP want to adopt the IHRA definition of anti-semitism, but the NEC are blocking it. And the NEC is monoplised by the fascist hard left, which explains more about why Labour has the stench of anti-semitism hanging over it, than any of BTs long winded excuses.

Whenever you turn over a stone and find hard-left fascists crawling out from underneath, there's always a stench, often of death, this time just of anti-semitism, for the moment.
    The concept of "hard-left fascists" that you refer to sinkov simply conflates anti-Zionism with antisemitism and disallows a legitimate criticism of Israel. All of the people who think the NEC are anti-Semitic (whatever that means?) are defining the term too narrowly and simply demonizing the NEC whilst trivializing the true meaning of anti-Semitism.

Hodge and her army of cohorts, the Israeli propaganda machine and people like you wo have jumped on the anti-Labour Party/Corbyn bandwagon, are horribly exploiting anti-Semitism in order to silence real global political debate of the humanitarian crisis imposed by the state of Israel in Gaza and throughout Palestine.

Labour doesn't need me, Hodge or the Israeli propaganda machine BT, it does a pretty good job all by itself.

"Labour today suspended councillor Damien Enticott over social media posts claiming Jewish people “drink blood and suck baby’s dick”, that Jewish people are “murdering *******s” who “should be gassed”, and that “Hitler would have a solution to the Israel problem”. Enticott’s defence is that he was hacked. Repeatedly. Over the course of several years"

Another stone turned over, where the feck does your Party keep finding them BT, and more to the point, why are they still in your party ?

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)