+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: It's back, it won't go away.

Yet another Labour politician admits his party harbours anti-semites, and has a problem with anti-Semitism,

"We were too slow in processing disciplinary cases of antisemitic abuse, mostly online, by party members. And we haven’t done enough to foster deeper understanding of antisemitism among members. So we are developing an education and training programme throughout the party. The Holocaust was the greatest crime of the 20th century. Jewish people who are feeling concerned must be listened to. Cases are now being dealt with much faster. High-profile cases have almost all been resolved. Denying the continuing problem doesn’t help. Labour staff have seen examples of Holocaust denial, crude stereotypes of Jewish bankers, conspiracy theories blaming 9/11 on Israel, and even one individual who appeared to believe that Hitler had been misunderstood. People holding those views have no place in the Labour party."

At least he's not as complacent as you BT, he owns up to anti-Semitic abuse, Holocaust denial, stereotyping Jewish bankers (I think he's referring to the Mural BT, he seems to have grasped it's meaning, even if you pretend not to), conspiracy theories, advocates for Hitler etc, all in your Labour Party.

Just like I keep saying, a right can of anti-Semitic worms, when are you going to own up to it like he has, instead of burying your head in the sand, it won't go away you know.

YouGov asked people if they thought the Labour Party and the Tories were racist parties.

Yes Labour is racist.....19%
    Yes the Tories are racist.....18%

Shocking figures for Labour, how on earth have they got themselves into a situation where they're perceived as more racist than the Party of Enoch Powell ?

YouGov have just asked people if they want a "Peoples Vote"? 90% have said "Yes", but they have absolutely no idea what the real question is.

I'll wager more than 70% of our uneducated, illiterate population (Thank you very much the Tory Party!) have no phucking idea what a "racist" is.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Yet another Labour politician admits his party harbours anti-semites, and has a problem with anti-Semitism,

"We were too slow in processing disciplinary cases of antisemitic abuse, mostly online, by party members. And we haven’t done enough to foster deeper understanding of antisemitism among members. So we are developing an education and training programme throughout the party. The Holocaust was the greatest crime of the 20th century. Jewish people who are feeling concerned must be listened to. Cases are now being dealt with much faster. High-profile cases have almost all been resolved. Denying the continuing problem doesn’t help. Labour staff have seen examples of Holocaust denial, crude stereotypes of Jewish bankers, conspiracy theories blaming 9/11 on Israel, and even one individual who appeared to believe that Hitler had been misunderstood. People holding those views have no place in the Labour party."

At least he's not as complacent as you BT, he owns up to anti-Semitic abuse, Holocaust denial, stereotyping Jewish bankers (I think he's referring to the Mural BT, he seems to have grasped it's meaning, even if you pretend not to), conspiracy theories, advocates for Hitler etc, all in your Labour Party.

Just like I keep saying, a right can of anti-Semitic worms, when are you going to own up to it like he has, instead of burying your head in the sand, it won't go away you know.
    Which Labour politician is this sinkov? Let me guess..?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Which Labour politician is this sinkov? Let me guess..?
    Well this one should know BT, and if this one can see that there is an anti-semitism problem in the Labour Party, then it must be so, mustn't it ? Or is this one another in the grip of British Jewry ?

Which "Labour politician" are we talking about sinkov? Hodge, Ryan, Berger?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

Having to live in a country that poses an "existential threat" must be really terrible...

Attachment 10733

Which "Labour politician" are we talking about sinkov? Hodge, Ryan, Berger?
    Bit of a clincher really BT, that's a quote from Jeremy Corbyn. Are you now going to claim he's in the grip of British Jewry as well ?
    I hope you're not going to keep on digging, even Corbyn has had the good sense to chuck the shovel away.

I knew who you meant sinkov. I think Corbyn does tongue-in-cheek really well. Don't you?

Having to live in a country that poses an "existential threat" must be really terrible...

Attachment 10733
    But the threat isn't 'existential' BT, it's real. Jeremy himself admits that anti-semitism in the Labour Party is such a problem that they are 'developing an education and training programme' (his words) to combat it. The security precautions for Jewish MPs are perfectly sensible in the light of what happened to Jo Cox, but a shameful indictment of the current state of the Labour Party, she's being protected not from right-wing nutjobs, but members of her own party.

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)