+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: It's back, it won't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Adolf Hitler claimed the Jews manipulated and controlled the press in pre-war Germany BT. He had a solution for the problem. What's yours ?
    Concentrate on the real plight of the Palestinians instead of worrying about a few touchy Jews like Berger and Hodge over here for starters!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    https://besacenter.org/perspectives-...t-jews-israel/

Corbyn’s Misdemeanors Against Israel and the Jews
    No bias in that lot Balan?

Truth is so much to do this morning I am not down to it yet, but some news , well this could be fake news its coming out of the UN.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8424431.html

Israeli doctors who saved thousands of Palestinian children honoured by UN.

A group of Israeli doctors have bypassed the region's politics to save thousands of Palestinian children and those from 57 other countries by operating on their diseased hearts.

Earlier this week, the doctors with Save a Child's Heart, an organisation based in Holon just south of Tel Aviv, were honoured at the United Nations, where Israeli positions have often clashed with those held by Arab member nations.

But group co-founder Dr. Sion Houri said that when it comes to children's lives, “Our activity is international, non-political and non-religious.”

The non-profit, funded mostly by private donors with some contributions from governments, has performed surgery on nearly 5,000 children since it was started over 20 years ago, including more than 2,000 from the West Bank and Gaza and 300 from Iraq and Syria.

The rest came from Africa, South America, Europe, Asia and throughout the Middle East.

Pity the sick children can't just walk into their nearest hospital though Balan?

I agree with you there but just think why hamas does not do anything in that matter, build hospitals,clinics, etc I mean you will agree it gets billions in cash ,the question is were does that money go ?

They build tunnels for military activity and smuggling, lunch rockets and mortar shells,then to meet with business people in other arab countrys to welcome more cash? But you do not see those things ?
    Gaza attacks Israel!!! The cause ''a belief it is their land - a lie''! Does Israel attack Jordan or Lebanon,what ever it does is to defend itself!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Concentrate on the real plight of the Palestinians instead of worrying about a few touchy Jews like Berger and Hodge over here for starters!
    Yes but you're complaining about Jews controlling and manipulating the press BT, what are your proposals to solve this problem, or are you just going to let them get away with it ? I don't think you and Jeremy would go to the same extremes as Adolf, but as they say in France, 'il y a toujours une solution', what's yours ?

I'm not a poncy Frenchman sinkov so I really don't care what Vichy France and their Jew killing ilk think.

I think the Holocaust was an aberration on mankind, I think the creation of a refugee state of Israel was an absolute necessity, I just wish the Israelis would give the Palestinians a fcuking break.

Without even looking...https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/

No bias in that lot Balan?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...SANDBROOK.html

I'm not a poncy Frenchman sinkov so I really don't care what Vichy France and their Jew killing ilk think.
    Bloody hell BT, racism as well as anti-semitism, you're a rum bunch you lefties and no mistake. So that's Jews, Israelis, the French, Tories, LibDems, UKippers, 60 million deplorables who voted for Trump, it's a fair old list, have I missed anyone off ? I must have done, what about the Italians, what do you think of them, can they go on the list ?

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)