+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Looking for someone willing to buy Turfmoor tickets for Dons fans

Looking for someone willing to buy Turfmoor tickets for Dons fans

Hi everyone and apologies if this has been covered already.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there with a Burnley account willing to purchase some tickets for the Turf Moor Leg of the Europa league game and sell them to dons fans? I see that your tickets are on general sale, thus can't imagine there are issues as with your away tickets, it would just be that they would be linked tyo your account, and thus people might be worried about trouble be linked back.

We have sold out our allocation, and it does not look like we will be getting more (despite, and no offense meant, Ticket sales not looking great for the home end). I and a group of friends are looking for 5 tickets ( we are a very respectful group, but i would say that wouldn't i )

if anyone would be interested, please let me know.

The last time I looked it was almost a sellout, but I guess they have now removed season ticket holders who haven’t bought.
    Sales look disappointing so why not get Aberdeen to try for more.

T&Cs make selling possibly illegal so doubt you will get any takers and if you wear any Dons stuff you would be refused admission.

https://www.burnleyfc.talent-sport.c...nditions_match

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    The last time I looked it was almost a sellout, but I guess they have now removed season ticket holders who haven’t bought.
    Sales look disappointing so why not get Aberdeen to try for more.

T&Cs make selling possibly illegal so doubt you will get any takers and if you wear any Dons stuff you would be refused admission.

https://www.burnleyfc.talent-sport.c...nditions_match
    The BIG problem is EUFA will only allow tickets to be sold in the home section to people who have a historical account of buying tickets with the home team.

For Burnley fans that means having either a Clarets Number or a Season Ticket. If you have a season ticket the purchase is loaded onto your Smart Card. It's proving really difficult to buy any spare tickets, even for Burnley fans.

more than willing to help out any burnley fan in the same situation up here coming with no tickets also.

cheers for the replies guys, and i guess it is not going to happen.

I do not honestly understand why both clubs have not made more away tickets available as both seem to be struggling to sell out the home ends, and surely a full stadium makes tv rights more lucrative. i far as i could see (and happy to be proved wrong) Eufa only mandate that a certain minimum % must be made available (5%), but not a maximum, so both clubs should be within their rights to extend it Could see both clubs wanting to take 4 or 5k away fans each, but guess it won't happen

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)