+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Search for new coach

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeman View Post
    Not ‘defending’ Csaba, as he is beyond questionable. However, I did some researching on the rationale for having 11 back for corners. Interesting read, albeit, I think only certain teams can do this. Perhaps ambitious if this is what Csaba is planning...
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...g-corners/amp/
    Great in theory and if you have the players capable of pulling it off.

Interesting to see that even with the world class players, Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea have at their disposal, none of the example clips shown resulted in a goal..

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    What an excellent article, thanks for posting it Sandeman.
    The more Arabs read this the better.
    So there's method in the seeming Laszlo madness.
    Oh Yeh! I get it! Then i look at our squad and manager and shake my head!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeman View Post
    Not ‘defending’ Csaba, as he is beyond questionable. However, I did some researching on the rationale for having 11 back for corners. Interesting read, albeit, I think only certain teams can do this. Perhaps ambitious if this is what Csaba is planning...
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...g-corners/amp/
    I'd be alright with this if we did actually break away like this.

If that really is the reason why he puts 11 in the box to every corner, then i think he is even a bigger numpty that i thought he was...

Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    If that really is the reason why he puts 11 in the box to every corner, then i think he is even a bigger numpty that i thought he was...
    Just so we're clear, you don't rate Csaba? 🙂

Has he done one single thing in your mind that he is a decent manager..Just curious, if he has what is it..

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Just so we're clear, you don't rate Csaba? 🙂
    And you still avoid the question as to why you do rate Shabba!

Key words in that very interesting article are pace and attacking talent. Not sure we currently have much of either.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    And you still avoid the question as to why you do rate Shabba!

To be fair, he is a step up from.............................................. .

Cause he is fk useless..negative tactics formation, playing Robson when his confidence was shot to pieces, playing Fraser, when he was not even wanting to be on the park..I can go on if you want, now you ask mine, what do you think he is good at..

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)