+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Search for new coach

I like his clear short to the point instructions

I was at the Brechin standing next to him, not one player was even taking any notice what he was saying...I will give him one thing i do think he cares, he just looks incompetent manager fk clueless..

We used to be able to break away very quick and lethal usually ending with one of our CB either crossing for a winger/striker to finish or our CB to finish after a cross from striker/winger under Tommy McLean keeping a lot of people back, then again he was a decent manager

everything will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    I was at the Brechin standing next to him, not one player was even taking any notice what he was saying...I will give him one thing i do think he cares, he just looks incompetent manager fk clueless..
    When I watch an interview with him on the zone I switch it off after about a minute, it is just incoherent gibberish that makes no sense. How he gets on at teamtalks I'll never know.In fact I reckon the players rip the piss oot of him when he's not there, it's a work place with young men , bet he gets slaughtered.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    And you still avoid the question as to why you do rate Shabba!
    I'm not avoiding anything. I don't know whether to rate Csaba yet or not, that's my point. In my opinion he hasn't yet had a fair crack of the whip.

He's our worst manager in the last 60 years, maybe ever TTT, who cares about fair here, I love Brewster but we had to get rid when we did and he had only 30 matches, it was the best thing we ever done, at least Brewster did some positive things as manager though that helped Levein down the line

He is going to get a fair crack of the whip, no matter what the fans think, the only problem with that he could easily put us in a bigger hole than we are in now..And the chances are very high that he will..

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm not avoiding anything. I don't know whether to rate Csaba yet or not, that's my point. In my opinion he hasn't yet had a fair crack of the whip.
    I agree with you about doubting he has had a fair crack of the whip, but there has been far too many occasions where he really doesnt help himself! Todays signing if his choice does not look like the kinda player i want to see here!

You are aware we are now going into our third season in the championship? 🤔

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)