+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Search for new coach

Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    You want to give him a chance, that is fine i have no probs in that, but we will regret it, if he was doing one thing wrong i get it , but the list is endless..I hope i am wrong, I have seen more than enough to know what he is about . tactics formation, how negative a manager he is...You know the one that really got for me, was the home game play offs v pars Put a sub on and Frazer ran from the far side cause he thought was him and Csaba shouted for him to get back on..A player who does not even want to play for you, something is way way wrong to say the least...Flood shouting at him after he was the only player with bit fight, when he got sent off, bet my bottom dollar Csaba was close you don't have a fk clue what your doing..I never heard what he said but i bet it was not something nice..
    I think you're spot-on with the Flood moment right enough & I would guess that he and Laszlo never set eyes on each other again following the incident. I felt so sorry for Willo that night, he was as deeply frustrated as I've ever seen on a football pitch. Cut Laszlo a bit of slack, he's got his trainer mate in now & you might see a better side to him.

Think everyone agreed we need stability, most of us realise its not going to happen with Csaba in charge, presided over some of our worst results in 60+ years in the first months of this year, cost us the Livi tie with clown like game management, awful tactics so far again

He simply won't get the best out of the new set of players or utilise them right

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    Arbroath played with two up front - how about that !
    Debatable. No 9 ploughed a lone furrow did he not?

Arbroath played 2 up front!!! And they has 3 strikers out as well!

See this one up pish fine if you have the no 10 support and playmaker as well as wide players. BUT the 1 up front isnt clark and 11 in box for corners is just adding to the issue. Systems are systems its like having a cock - do it any style you like but how you use it determines performance. I might copyright that!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    This, almost completely new set of players, have played 3 matches together and quite a lot of folk are judging already. I understand most folk don't really agree with me on a lot of things but this just defies any logic.
    Terry it’s not just based on these 3 games when it comes to csaba - he’s proven over the entirety of his tenure he is out of his depth.

To paraphrase Big Alby Einstein - the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

This sums up CL selection and tactics I’m afraid.

We had all this fluff about Utd way, new style of play etc etc - it’s lip service. We are on the same road as last season all over again and we can’t afford to be.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Arbroath played 2 up front!!! And they has 3 strikers out as well!

See this one up pish fine if you have the no 10 support and playmaker as well as wide players. BUT the 1 up front isnt clark and 11 in box for corners is just adding to the issue. Systems are systems its like having a cock - do it any style you like but how you use it determines performance. I might copyright that!
    I doubt I've been watching too much of the WC18.
    Maybe the teams there had a plethora of No.10s and it made it look like they're playing with two 'uptop'.
    I hate formations. So I've maybe got something in common with CL.

Not totally getting your cock analogy s71. Does it maybe refute the much overused metaphor on here 'you can only piss with the cock you've got'.

Lets cut to the chase, does anyone out there think Csaba will end up a good manager at United..I honestly hope he does, but in all honesty he is a fk clown..If i am wrong i will say sorry to his face...

of course he wont. But our managerial stability record is improving by the day so thats good enough for some. Just a shame he isnt stable himself. Or Able.

After giving him dogs abuse, and rightly so, after the utter debacle and muppetry of last season I have been holding my council on this. Not easy.

I had hoped bringing in his new squad and getting rid of the dross and alleged trouble makers would make a massive difference. Mmmmmh .

Will see on Saturday against Alloa. Hopefully the criticisms have been taken on board, I will watch in hope.

Gave CL benefit of the doubt last season,sat and watched his bits of transfer business at winter window and still thought to give him time but alas no improvement from the dug-out on tactics
    Cramming our box with all our players on corners and set plays is making us the joke of Scottish football
    We have quality within our squad but there seems to be serious issues in the attitude stakes
    Seem to get the impression that the dressing room has been lost by the manager which isnt good
    Lets get behind the team and show the new board members how good supporters we are
    Think if no improvement on the field in the next few games a managerial change is required as this could definitely be the root of the problem

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)