Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
You want to give him a chance, that is fine i have no probs in that, but we will regret it, if he was doing one thing wrong i get it , but the list is endless..I hope i am wrong, I have seen more than enough to know what he is about . tactics formation, how negative a manager he is...You know the one that really got for me, was the home game play offs v pars Put a sub on and Frazer ran from the far side cause he thought was him and Csaba shouted for him to get back on..A player who does not even want to play for you, something is way way wrong to say the least...Flood shouting at him after he was the only player with bit fight, when he got sent off, bet my bottom dollar Csaba was close you don't have a fk clue what your doing..I never heard what he said but i bet it was not something nice..
I think you're spot-on with the Flood moment right enough & I would guess that he and Laszlo never set eyes on each other again following the incident. I felt so sorry for Willo that night, he was as deeply frustrated as I've ever seen on a football pitch. Cut Laszlo a bit of slack, he's got his trainer mate in now & you might see a better side to him.